Reppin
got a call for three nines

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well, Warlord Biden betrayed us. i've been told Trump would be better :ehh:

Hamas is literally holding an American hostage that had his hand blown off by a grenade."A firsthand account from a young woman, who was in a bunker with him when Hamas attacked, said he had helped to throw grenades out, before his arm was blown off from the elbow down".

Imagine how f'd your thought process has to be to defend holding this kid hostage for another second.

I have to wonder how many other Americans are being held hostage by Hamas. I don't think Biden is warlord because he refuses to defend Hamas.

Oh I don't think they believe that Trump will be "better" they just want Americans to suffer(again) and accelerate us into a fascist Christian white supremacist state.

Totally rational behavior by "progressives".

:thumbsup:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas is literally holding an American hostage that had his hand blown off by a grenade."A firsthand account from a young woman, who was in a bunker with him when Hamas attacked, said he had helped to throw grenades out, before his arm was blown off from the elbow down".

Imagine how f'd your thought process has to be to defend holding this kid hostage for another second.

I have to wonder how many other Americans are being held hostage by Hamas. I don't think Biden is warlord because he refuses to defend Hamas.

Oh I don't think they believe that Trump will be "better" they just want Americans to suffer(again) and accelerate us into a fascist Christian white supremacist state.

Totally rational behavior by "progressives".

:thumbsup:

Or maybe we don’t our money used for bombing civilians and babies on the behalf of a racist apartheid colonialist nation.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Or maybe we don’t our money used for bombing civilians and babies on the behalf of a racist apartheid colonialist nation.

they're the same race and they're literally doing the same shyt to each other if you feel that's what Israel's aim is

:heh:

the mental gymnastics you guys go through is outrageous

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're the same race and they're literally doing the same shyt to each other if you feel that's what Israel's aim is

:heh:

the mental gymnastics you guys go through is outrageous

Israelis are European settlers, no different than Europeans who displaced peoples from their native land. But that’s not the point, the point is I don’t want my money used for the bombing and killing of innocent children. So yeah, I’m outraged at the president enabling Israeli war crimes.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
For anyone keeping score at home, Hamas stance has not changed for months. They offered to release all hostages in exchange for a permanent ceasefire, and Israel rejected it. Israel and the US are only offering a temporary pause to the genocide, and calling it generous.

And this is so insanely obvious, and it's insultingly dumb that I'm even having to say this, but Hamas is not doing the same thing Israel is doing. Hamas has never occupied Israeli's citizens, denied them free movement, blockaded, stole land from, or had any type of illegal authority granted over Israeli citizens. You would have to be a complete fukking moron to make a statement trying to equate the two sides. No surprises there I guess.

It's so weird that genocide enthusiasts can just live amongst us with little in the realm of consequences, fighting in defense of the worst possible act human beings can do.