WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Democrat shut state X down?

Fauci didn't run the Federal government. His boss was a Republican. Fauci had as much decision making powers as Mase did at Bad Boy Records.

Florida shut down. Let me check my notes, but I'm pretty sure the Governor there is Republican. Georgia and Alabama also have Republican Governors
Democrats were overwhelmingly the ones shutting down, masking, requiring social distancing, etc. i guess it really is Play Stupid Day :mjlol:remember
"Deathsantis wants to kill people"? keep that same energy, breh

i can't believe we're actually arguing over whether Biden gets credit for "creating" jobs that existed until the government forced businesses to close, and paid people not to work. how embarrassing :huhldup:Pelosi is trending on twitter for this

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

:mjlol: Dems did this to themselves. Biden bragging about "creating" the jobs between 7% and 4% unemployment has always been embarrassing

Steve Guest? C'mon man.

Anyway, a stronger message from Pelosi or a Dem to Katy's excuse would be:

1)Yes, a pandemic that Trump mismanaged so bad that the United States Congress was forced to spend 6 TRILLION DOLLARS in Spring of 2020. 73% of that money went straight to stimmy checks, unemployment insurance and small business bailouts. Money that went straight to the consumer/market and therefore caused the inflation that happened the following year that Biden is getting blamed for since money supply outpaced economic growth, and demand went through the roof without the supply to match it.

2)Setting aside my theory that a President's first year numbers is really the numbers of the previous President unless there were notable policy implementations that had immediate effect..........

To the end of January 2021, the total loss of jobs due to Covid was 9.3 million jobs. Since February 2021, the start of Biden's time in office, the US gained 15.2 million jobs. 15.2 million - 9.3 million = 5.8 million jobs created under Biden's first term. Which is good not only good for one term, but more than Bush 41 did in 4 years, and Bush 43 did in 8 years. Build Back Better. :troll:

(I pulled data from the Bureau of Labor Stats if anyone wants me to provide links on how I got the numbers)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Guest? C'mon man.
breh, you guys really have to stop doing this shyt. it doesn't matter who posted the fukking video :dead:

Steve Guest? C'mon man.

Anyway, a stronger message from Pelosi or a Dem to Katy's excuse would be:

1)Yes, a pandemic that Trump mismanaged so bad that the United States Congress was forced to spend 6 TRILLION DOLLARS in Spring of 2020. 73% of that money went straight to stimmy checks, unemployment insurance and small business bailouts. Money that went straight to the consumer/market and therefore caused the inflation that happened the following year that Biden is getting blamed for since money supply outpaced economic growth, and demand went through the roof without the supply to match it.

2)Setting aside my theory that a President's first year numbers is really the numbers of the previous President unless there were notable policy implementations that had immediate effect..........

To the end of January 2021, the total loss of jobs due to Covid was 9.3 million jobs. Since February 2021, the start of Biden's time in office, the US gained 15.2 million jobs. 15.2 million - 9.3 million = 5.8 million jobs created under Biden's first term. Which is good not only good for one term, but more than Bush 41 did in 4 years, and Bush 43 did in 8 years. Build Back Better. :troll:

(I pulled data from the Bureau of Labor Stats if anyone wants me to provide links on how I got the numbers)
what's with all this juelzing? Pelosi got called on her bullshyt, because the claim is bullshyt. there's no getting around it :dead: Biden does not get credit for people going back to work after covid wore off. it was always a stupid, dishonest claim. akin to taking credit for the sun coming up in the morning :mjlol:

let me give you a preview of how this goes on the debate stage:

"i created 12 million new jobs :smugbiden:"

"yeah, because Democrat governors locked everyone down :childplease:"

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
breh, you guys really have to stop doing this shyt. it doesn't matter who posted the fukking video

what's with all this juelzing? Pelosi got called on her bullshyt, because the claim is bullshyt. there's no getting around it :dead: Biden does not get credit for people going back to work after covid wore off. it was always a stupid claim
It does because he's putting a bullshyt spin on the video with a stupid take. Pelosi is right to call her out for making an excuse for Trump. Why is it that Trump is allowed excuses?

Biden deserves credit for the unemployment rate and job creation. The American Rescue Act and the Infrastructure Law has played key roles in job creation and bailing out city & state governments from economic collapse.

It is not fair to dismiss Biden's accomplishments while excusing Trump's due to Covid.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats were overwhelmingly the ones shutting down, masking, requiring social distancing, etc. i guess it really is Play Stupid Day :mjlol:remember
"Deathsantis wants to kill people"? keep that same energy, breh

i can't believe we're actually arguing over whether Biden gets credit for "creating" jobs that existed until the government forced businesses to close, and paid people not to work. how embarrassing :huhldup:Pelosi is trending on twitter for this

The fact is a Republican was in charge when everything shut down. That same Republican also doesn't care about being yelled at by a bunch of libs. Same thing with Florida. It was run by a Republican who lives to own the libs, so why would he care about a bunch of yelling from coastal freedom killing libs who hate America?

Pelosi might be trending on racist's preferred social media network, but Pelosi didnt't run the Federal government.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does because he's putting a bullshyt spin on the video with a stupid take. Pelosi is right to call her out for making an excuse for Trump. Why is it that Trump is allowed excuses?

Biden deserves credit for the unemployment rate and job creation. The American Rescue Act and the Infrastructure Law has played key roles in job creation and bailing out city & state governments from economic collapse.

It is not fair to dismiss Biden's accomplishments while excusing Trump's due to Covid.
Biden deserves credit for the record low unemployment rate. he does not deserve credit for "creating 12 million new jobs", because the government shutting down businesses, paying people not to work, and then those people eventually going back to work is not job creation

Pelosi looks like a fool, and I'm glad this stupid point is getting called out early, so they have a better answer for it before October. or hopefully abandon it entirely, in favor of a better message.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact is a Republican was in charge when everything shut down. That same Republican also doesn't care about being yelled at by a bunch of libs. Same thing with Florida. It was run by a Republican who lives to own the libs, so why would he care about a bunch of yelling from coastal freedom killing libs who hate America?
so....we shouldn't have shut down?

you're in shambles :laff:why the fukk are you so hellbent on giving Biden credit for people going back to work after covid? it's a shockingly dishonest "accomplishment"

why not just solely brag that he's beaten Trump's unemployment rate, which is a feat and claim that can't be broken down and dismissed like just happened to Pelosi?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so....we shouldn't have shut down?

you're in shambles :laff:

I'm not going to argue about shutting down, because that's an argument that will never end. It's not worth the effort.

I am saying that all the people who made the decision, right or wrong, were Republican.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As far as Arizona goes, they have a massive problem in Kari Lake, along with Arizona GOP being completely bankrupt; thats why they need to tighten up the bootstraps and donate more to Trump's legal funds.
Also abortion is on the ballot. Trumps done there