WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would like to know your thoughts. You defended TYT in the past. I use to like them but now I’m getting Jimmy Dore vibes

It’s hard to buy the argument that TYT is grifting when Cenk in particular, goes in so savagely on right wingers especially when he goes on Piers Morgan.

Now Ana is a different case altogether. I can’t watch the main show like that because she is insufferable. She has grown very bitter and angry over the years. She doesn’t even let Cenk talk on the main show without cutting him off and going on angry tirades.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

i don't take NY media seriously. at least the post tell what you they are. the times and ny mag like to pretend they are credible. they hire the worse people and invite the worse people to write op-eds.

GX49NZvXEAAwLQU

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
North Carolina GOP decided to double down and he can't be taken off the ballot since the deadline has already passed. Wouldn't be shocked if he threw "MLK on steroids" under the bus to save his own ass like he usually does.

He's backed into a corner now. If the candidate is Robinson which it looks like it will be now, Trump is on record multiple times talking him up... Kamala HQ will continue to hammer Trump with those clips. There's no easy way for Trump to get away from him :dead: :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Here in Indiana, I work for a federal qualified health center or FQHC for short. There are now conservative groups saying that entities like mine shouldn't be registering people to vote since it's political. Crock of shyt is what that is. My company isn't doing it but it appears that these people are going to crash out trying to stop the registration of these people.