WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

no reason for the Party of Lincoln to take issue with this :mjpls:

Honestly I think they should bush the Correspondence Dinner, it overstayed it's welcome.

Still haven't gotten over the fact that the dinner happened while Baltimore was burning

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Brehs really got start checking profiles before they post. That's a satire account.
Trump would do that shyt, Trump is the type of attention whore who gets mad at anyone taking even a lick of the spotlight from him.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Also abortion is on the ballot. Trumps done there
gop not leaving ivf alone until after November will go down as one of the most insane political missteps in history. The ivf issue out of Alabama really put a spotlight on abortion and turned a lot more people on to an issue that might have gone either way with a lot of folks. Now they see them as overstepping and abortion is at the heart of it.

But polls, though. The females itching to punish the gop over abortion and ivf aren't taking these polls. :sas2: But they will be voting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

guess we'll see what the Dems are worth. Florida went for Obama once, can they flip it with Republicans effectively banning abortion?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

still early, but this is the other thing biden has to rely on, besides abortion

Dems need to hammer Trump and the Republicans on the fact that there's zero scenario where Trump is man enough to give a concession speech. and don't act afraid of Trump; mock him for it. this makes him a fukking p*ssy, not some kind of tough guy

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

still early, but this is the other thing biden has to rely on, besides abortion

Dems need to hammer Trump and the Republicans on the fact that there's zero scenario where Trump is man enough to give a concession speech. and don't act afraid of Trump; mock him for it. this makes him a fukking p*ssy, not some kind of tough guy

Yep there is no way he’s gonna concede and it might be a even bigger sh1tshow then last time

The only thing that might stop it from getting to that point again is his followers might be shook from the football numbers they gave out for Jan 6

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep there is no way he’s gonna concede and it might be a even bigger sh1tshow then last time

The only thing that might stop it from getting to that point again is his followers might be shook from the football numbers they gave out for Jan 6
there won't be a DC riot. but i can tell you that michigan, pennsylvania, arizona and georgia better call the fukking Guard up :snoop:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there won't be a DC riot. but i can tell you that michigan, pennsylvania, arizona and georgia better call the fukking Guard up :snoop:

Where in PA? Philly for example is very liberal so I’m not sure that PA being a swing state means there will inherently be riots

Since Biden is president, I think there’s only so much kicking and screaming Trump supporters will do. Different dynamic than him leaving office.

also MAGA is kinda washed. The most dangerous are in prison for J6. There could be some isolated incidents but they’re dwindling I feel. Literally almost nobody came and protested when Trump went to court

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where in PA? Philly for example is very liberal so I’m not sure that PA being a swing state means there will inherently be riots

Since Biden is president, I think there’s only so much kicking and screaming Trump supporters will do. Different dynamic than him leaving office.

also MAGA is kinda washed. The most dangerous are in prison for J6. There could be some isolated incidents but they’re dwindling I feel. Literally almost nobody came and protested when Trump went to court
this is mostly what im worried about