WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Arizona goes, they have a massive problem in Kari Lake, along with Arizona GOP being completely bankrupt; thats why they need to tighten up the bootstraps and donate more to Trump's legal funds.
i remember i said that they should have had the DNC in Phoenix instead of Chicago

now, thanks to these Weekend Gazans about to turn it into an embarrassment, thank Christ i was wrong :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Black turnout has been terrible since 2020.

Biden needs strong Black turnout to win and that's not happening.

The drop in 2022 midterms was on par with turnout when there's a democrat incumbent president. You expect overall turnout to rise or fall depending on who is president. The unique thing about 2022 was that turnout certainly declined for black voters compared to 2018 but was still close to 2014 and 2010 - the previous midterm elections. Turnout overall was up and democrats did very well, to the surprise of most people (except for me, who called it).

Turnout will be high across the board in November. I've seen no evidence to suggest any group will see a major decline. Anti-Trump sentiments and the ease of voting early have really broken previous expectations of what a general election should look like. It's gonna be very high, again.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
imo young voters are going to stay home in Nov

Biden has no business running again and Trump is going to win because of it

Trump a is clown don't get me wrong but its like the dems don't do anything to make you wanna throw a vote their way (im better than the other guy). People get tired of hearing that every election cycle
Right on schedule. Not worth dignifying with a reply. :mjgrin:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The amount of hot takes in the past couple pages is impressive, even by HL Allstars standards. Guess it's already over in April, might as well pack it up Joe :skip:
If FAH is posting again you already know what time it is. :wow:

Democrats are crushing out here. But if a segment of HL wants to rely on polls I am resigned to let them. :sas2:

Believe what you see, people. Or believe what you want. Still a free country for now, though.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Wheter polling is wrong or not it is weird that Biden was surging and all of a sudden the past week or two every poll is bad for him
This should let people know how 'accurate' they are. But...people love them when they line up with their beliefs and shun them when they don't. That's also commentary on them but....you know.

I still haven't ran into anybody who has actually participated in them myself. That is also commentary.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden winning GA is now a sign of weakness? :whew:
Not at all. Flipping Arizona and Georgia for the 1st time in 30 years was impressive.

Just saying that the election came down to margins. Not the popular vote count. He flipped and won PA by 80,000 votes.

Luckily Biden didn't have Jill Stein to worry about in 2020. This time he's got Jill Stein and RFK Jr. Cornell West probably won't even make the ballot so he's no threat.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
i think polling is trash, but you'd think biden would at least be winning some of them :dead:

Pennsylvania is a great example of why Polls =/= reality.

Nikki Haley getting 158k votes when she had dropped out several weeks before and Biden (where he was completely uncontested and an incumbent) getting over 945k votes in Pennsylvania speaks volumes more than what a poll from a specific time says. I'd trust the data vs. the vibes.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The drop in 2022 midterms was on par with turnout when there's a democrat incumbent president. You expect overall turnout to rise or fall depending on who is president. The unique thing about 2022 was that turnout certainly declined for black voters compared to 2018 but was still close to 2014 and 2010 - the previous midterm elections. Turnout overall was up and democrats did very well, to the surprise of most people (except for me, who called it).

Turnout will be high across the board in November. I've seen no evidence to suggest any group will see a major decline. Anti-Trump sentiments and the ease of voting early have really broken previous expectations of what a general election should look like. It's gonna be very high, again.

Not at all. Flipping Arizona and Georgia for the 1st time in 30 years was impressive.

Just saying that the election came down to margins. Not the popular vote count. He flipped and won PA by 80,000 votes.

Luckily Biden didn't have Jill Stein to worry about in 2020. This time he's got Jill Stein and RFK Jr. Cornell West probably won't even make the ballot so he's no threat.
Stop.

The blue wall, Trump broke for Hillary’s loss was Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Trump won those by a combined 80,000 votes.

Biden flipped that by 300,000 votes.

Arbitrarily picking states he wasn’t supposed to win and proof of a weak victory is silly and an attempt to paint a story no one is even talking about.

Just like folks expecting black turnout numbers to match Obama’s:pachaha:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Stop.

The blue wall, Trump broke for Hillary’s loss was Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Trump won those by a combined 80,000 votes.

Biden flipped that by 300,000 votes.

Arbitrarily picking states he wasn’t supposed to win and proof of a weak victory is silly and an attempt to paint a story no one is even talking about.

Just like folks expecting black turnout numbers to match Obama’s:pachaha:
He was expected to win Michigan and Pennsylvania. There was no guarantee that he would win Wisconsin. He won that by only 20,000 votes.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: Dems did this to themselves. Biden bragging about "creating" the jobs between 7% and 4% unemployment has always been embarrassing