Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

1/4
@artisanrocky
If this Mark Robinson stuff delivers a Blue North Carolina, Kamala could lose Arizona Georgia AND Pennsylvania and still win lmao

2/4
@artisanrocky
Losing North Carolina torches the Trump campaign, full stop

3/4
@mugiwaranolucy
BUT its nice to get every single bit we can!

But wow! Laura Loomer and Mark Robinson are SINKING MAGA 🤣😂

4/4
@goofrider
Kudos to Harris campaign to move NC into the toss-up column in the first place. Been checking on it as much as I have PA

I need help

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GX22SOqWUAALSvT.jpg

From what I can gather if Kamala gets NC,we can all Go to Sleep:ehh:
I am getting Gavin beating The Recall in 15 Mins Vibes but:whoa:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Here in Indiana, I work for a federal qualified health center or FQHC for short. There are now conservative groups saying that entities like mine shouldn't be registering people to vote since it's political. Crock of shyt is what that is. My company isn't doing it but it appears that these people are going to crash out trying to stop the registration of these people.

GOP is afraid of turnout lol... They know most Americans in reality don't fukk with their policies and agendas. They need to suppress voting in order to win.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
From what I can gather if Kamala gets NC,we can all Go to Sleep:ehh:
I am getting Gavin beating The Recall in 15 Mins Vibes but:whoa:

It would be hard for me to imagine Kamala taking NC and then losing part of the north wall. If Trump loses NC, he'd have to then run the table on PA, GA, NV and AZ.

This is what they mean by Kamala having more paths. It doesn't mean the election is over but you would rather be in her position right now.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
It would be hard for me to imagine Kamala taking NC and then losing part of the north wall. If Trump loses NC, he'd have to then run the table on PA, GA, NV and AZ.

This is what they mean by Kamala having more paths. It doesn't mean the election is over but you would rather be in her position right now.
you right. These trends typically do not occur in isolation. For example I cannot see a scenario where PA and WI back a different candidate. Either both go for Kamala or for Trump.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I like his take, I dont think this is the exact moment she won the election, thats just tweet bait, but I agree she is right to lean into being a gun owner.

I havent seen much "Kamala is going to take our guns!" talk, besides Trump's mouth diarrhea at the debate. looks like republicans are moving away from that it's all about (illegal?) immigration and inflation now