WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I feel sorry for them tho. Going around upset at the world 24/7 and having every person you anoint as your political messiah go on to disappoint you within 2 years has to be mentally taxing. We can see the effects on smooth mind for example, it’s quite obvious things have become scrambled over time as his entire identity is based on grievance and weakness :(
I, too, would love to walk around the world with zero friction in my mind, just clapping with vacant eyes for my political masters, unable to resolve contradictions in my mind, two-finger typing out the most idiotic posts on my drool-stained keyboard. But to be honest, I'm kinda scared about how much getting kicked in the head by a horse would hurt. When you had your incident, do you remember how bad it hurt? Or was it a "barely-intelligent one moment, Golden Retriever level intelligence the next moment" kind of deal?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what I ask whenever people criticize sanders, AOC, etc but then the response is just “stop punching left :sadcam:

You’ll have to pardon us when we are sometimes confused as to which politicians can be criticized, it’s hard to keep up :mjcry:

That guy that ran up on AOC when she was at the diner must not have got the memo he was punching left and not just holding her accountable

This is funny because the harshest critics of Progressive pols come from progressive voters. I don’t think progressives give too much of a shyt when moderates criticize progressive pols from the right. I think it lets most of us know they are on the right track.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I, too, would love to walk around the world with zero friction in my mind, just clapping with vacant eyes for my political masters, unable to resolve contradictions in my mind, two-finger typing out the most idiotic posts on my drool-stained keyboard. But to be honest, I'm kinda scared about how much getting kicked in the head by a horse would hurt. When you had your incident, do you remember how bad it hurt? Or was it a "barely-intelligent one moment, Golden Retriever level intelligence the next moment" kind of deal?
A friendly reminder for those choosing to engage with our friendly European, who is unable to participate in our upcoming general election, on this fine Sunday. Please keep the below in mind when you read and respond to his posts, your welcome.

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

King Kreole

Daps
Border policy by itself isn't really fascist, but when you pair it with fascist rhetoric by saying things like "they're poisoning our country", "they're rapists and murderers", "they're cannibals that are eating our animals", they're terrorists, and "why do they come from shythole countries and not Norway" then it becomes fascist.

I say all of this to say that fascist policies are generally paired with fascist movements and only one party at the moment is pushing that rhetoric.
The idea that actions and policies only become fascist when they're paired with explicitly fascist rhetoric is deeply problematic and gives credence to memes like this:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2a3e7014-862a-48b6-b0e8-94afe8a67ad8_1527x734.jpeg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is funny because the harshest critics of Progressive pols come from progressive voters. I don’t think progressives give too much of a shyt when moderates criticize progressive pols from the right. I think it lets most of us know they are on the right track.
So it’s not punching left. It’s just holding them accountable. Thanks for clearing that up :salute:we should have more people run up on AOC when she eating to keep holding her accountable it sounds like :salute:*keeping in mind she is just exploiting progressive ideas as your other brother in arms pointed out*

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He said what I said verbatim :mjlol:
This is what you said, verbatim:
You don't understand how all of our economies are connected?

Your logic states that the US economy is interconnected with the Houthis because they could block the Red Sea.

China and the US have interconnected economies. The US and Israel and the US and the Houthi’s do not. Doing violence is not an example of interconnected economies.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t realize they were exploiting progressive stances. Good info to know, thanks. With this being understood, Who “represents” you?
That's fine that you didn't know.
There are several sources you can refer too.
You can even look at my old posts if you're earnestly seeking to learn about it.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey to grow as person and further your political analysis.
What’s bad faith is saying skipping a meeting is criticism. :russ:

I keep saying it, you guys are not different from the blind republican voters you make fun of.

I think we're reaching that point in history where the cat is out of the bag and it's harder
and harder to deny that some blatantly bad shyt is happening.

I expect from here on out the reasoning will only get more MAGA-esque and bizarre when
the Democrats do something that is obviously bad. :pachaha:
I don’t know why yall take criticisms of politicians so personal. Especially criticism from folks that you are ideologically aligned.

If they are fukking up, it’s our job to hold them accountable. We can’t be so fearful of Trump that we let politicians get away with bullshyt.

I thought Blue MAGA would show more humility after how wrong you were when it came to replacing Biden, but here we are. No lessons learned. Just arrogance and hubris. :hhh:

Because these people are effectively STANS.

These politicians are a way to signal their own pragmatism, intelligence and superior thinking.

Challenging these notions with geopolitical analysis, measurements of the material conditions that spawn from these
policies and politicians they support and anything else based in "Reality" is met with hostility.

8 years ago, we would laugh at this and say Democrats and Liberalism is the party of science and reality.
They would never engage in MAGA-isms.

In 2024, the proof is in the pudding and unfortunately the pudding is spoiled to anyone with some sense.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What’s bad faith is saying skipping a meeting is criticism. :russ:

I keep saying it, you guys are not different from the blind republican voters you make fun of.
Saying that Kamala wants to start WW3 and supports the extinction of Palestinians is bad faith and even more than that - OUTRAGEOUS LIES.

Anyway, like I said earlier, it's not worth "debating" with you guys. Leave the rest of us who actually know what's at stake alone.

King Kreole

Daps
A friendly reminder for those choosing to engage with our friendly European, who is unable to participate in our upcoming general election, on this fine Sunday. Please keep the below in mind when you read and respond to his posts, your welcome.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659
Ok so for you it was a "barely-intelligent one moment, Golden Retriever level intelligence the next moment". Appreciated.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That's fine that you didn't know.
There are several sources you can refer too.
You can even look at my old posts if you're earnestly seeking to learn about it.
Being that you ignored the rest of my post (which was very brief so don’t know how that happened), i take your response as no one represents you (or you were to shy to name some people?)

King Kreole

Daps
@wire28 can only think in terms of stanning politicians, which is why he's incapable of grasping the very simple point you're making. Responding to him as if he would be able to pass a 5th Grade civics test is only going to bring you frustration. Just make a donation to traumatic brain injury research and keep it moving.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this is an oxymoron.
its not though...
have you come to this conclusion via deep research or is it the group think of people that self identity as being progressive?

Crypto in a world of AI will progressively become more important...
as well as having financial instruments that corporations and gov cant keep citizens out of

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Saying that Kamala wants to start WW3 and supports the extinction of Palestinians is bad faith and even more than that - OUTRAGEOUS LIES.

Anyway, like I said earlier, it's not worth "debating" with you guys. Leave the rest of us who actually know what's at stake alone.
Right now we got

-a smooth minded cornel west voting grievance addled contrarian
-some dude that thinks sanders and AOC are exploiting progressive ideas
-a “black” European unable to vote in our upcoming elections who fervently felt Donald Trump was the best thing for black people (domestically and internationally)

Leading the charge for progressivism. @No1 you need some back up man this ain’t a good look :mjlol: