WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
We are just holding one another accountable, as has been mentioned in here earlier :mjgrin:

Take @King Kreole for instance (our resident European highly invested in American politics but unfortunately unable to legally participate in them).

He fervently believed Donald Trump was the best thing for black people (both domestically and worldwide). Such a brain dead point of view and philosophical system needs to be thoroughly examined. What life experiences in his European country of unknown origin led him to such a foolish conclusion? This is something that can’t be answered by any of us here but rather a dedicated team of researchers and mental health experts.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

If you find yourself constantly agreeing with someone with such deficiencies in common sense, you have to start looking yourself in the mirror as well
Dont disagree with the intent of holding each other accountable but its the execution that is head scratching. Like in your post, do you actually care why King Kreole posted that? Or do you prefer to just bring it up to shyt on him? Thats not rhetorical either Im curious what your angle is the same way Im curious what he saw that led him to believe Trump would be anything but a grifting parasite on our society

As far as the bolded goes if thats directed at me then; I know how to think for myself, form my own opinions, ask questions and research topics I am unfinformed or curious about. I could give a fukk less who is in what circlejerk on here, who is Blue/Pink MAGA or any other dumbass sub circle of Democratic voters that exist in this forum. I work a full-time job outside of the work I do in politics. If yall think I get on here after a day in the heat of talking to Florida dumbasses and care about the opinions on whatever causes yall are using as cover to take pot-shots back and forth then you are mistaken. The only person on this board whose views I can track from thread to thread is cac mamba because its just trannys and the border. Everyone else, no clue. Its hard to tell what anyone actually feels vs what position they'll take to argue with someone they dont like

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I know memory loss is a symptom of traumatic brain injuries, but you've made this exact post no less than 15 times in this thread over the past few months and it fails every time. Would you like to engage in the debate happening right now or continue shytposting from 8 years ago?

Some moments in history can’t be so easily forgotten.

-Golden state blowing a 3-1 lead
-Obama becoming the first black president
-You going to bed the night before the election praying Trump would win so he could liberate black people wolrdwide

You intellectually trying to reason why he would free black people worldwide always gets a chuckle out of me when I ignore the ludacris nature of the premise of your philosophical outlook

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dont disagree with the intent of holding each other accountable but its the execution that is head scratching. Like in your post, do you actually care why King Kreole posted that? Or do you prefer to just bring it up to shyt on him? Thats not rhetorical either Im curious what your angle is the same way Im curious what he saw that led him to believe Trump would be anything but a grifting parasite on our society

As far as the bolded goes if thats directed at me then; I know how to think for myself, form my own opinions, ask questions and research topics I am unfinformed or curious about. I could give a fukk less who is in what circlejerk on here, who is Blue/Pink MAGA or any other dumbass sub circle of Democratic voters that exist in this forum. I work a full-time job outside of the work I do in politics. If yall think I get on here after a day in the heat of talking to Florida dumbasses and care about the opinions on whatever causes yall are using as cover to take pot-shots back and forth then you are mistaken. The only person on this board whose views I can track from thread to thread is cac mamba because its just trannys and the border. Everyone else, no clue. Its hard to tell what anyone actually feels vs what position they'll take to argue with someone they dont like
I asked him a while back and he gave an equally shyt answer so most of the time it’s to remind people they are arguing with an idiot that can’t participate in American electoral politics.

And it wasn’t directed at you. I don’t know if you are routinely agreeing with him or not offhand.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She's running to the right of Biden on the environment. Biden campaigned on a $2T climate plan, Harris is running on an incredibly vague promise to "unite Americans to tackle the climate crisis" and is pro-fracking.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on healthcare. Obama and Biden both campaigned on a public option, Harris is running on tax credits to lower premiums by $800.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on immigration. Obama campaigned on the DREAM act and Biden ran on reversing Trump's deportation policies and a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Harris is running on the Republican/Trump border plan.

She's running to the right of Obama and Biden on foreign policy. Obama campaigned on ending the War in Iraq and Biden campaigned on ending the War in Afghanistan, Harris is campaigning on giving Israel a blank check for genocide and starting WW3 and touting the support she has from the architect of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

None of this means people shouldn't vote for her, but it's important to be honest about the political landscape and her political decisions. On one hand y'all are saying "of course she's pivoting, she has to appease the right to pick up their anti-Trump votes!" and on the other hand y'all are saying "what do you mean she's pivoting to the right, she's just doing typical left Democrat campaigning!". Just be honest.
There you go :manny:

Daps
I asked him a while back and he gave an equally shyt answer so most of the time it’s to remind people they are arguing with an idiot that can’t participate in American electoral politics.

And it wasn’t directed at you. I don’t know if you are routinely agreeing with him or not offhand.
And thats the double edged sword me coming and goin and how HL works, theres so much built in lore to every interaction that some of this shyt leaves me :what::whoo: at how posters will get @ each other. Like when I came back I couldnt figure out why Isreal was producing such personal malice between posters until I tried to get through that Gaza thread and realized its another proxy through which posters will grind their personal issues

Good to know the bolded wasnt directed at me but Ima leave my response up in case anyone is confused where I stand, but theres so much nuance behind what and why we all believe what we do that I think its a disservice for us to constantly be at each others necks when we are (mostly) all Democrats. Black male Democrats at that. I aint gonna tell you how to get down because if it brings you some entertainment/joy to snipe then its fine because none of this is that serious because it is TheColi, jokes is the culture. It just feels like the point of understanding between us all is so much closer than we let it be because tone is hard to convey through text

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh, I'm not really interested in petty beefs or personal vendettas.
I just came with my stances, people got pissed about it and a couple have taken issue with my stances
and branded me with a scarlet "P".

It becomes less and less about the ramifications of the political decisions of the politicians they endorse and more
and more about defeating some "Progressive" Strawman.

Hence them trying to pin me down as a "Bernie Bro" or "AOC Stan" or "Not pragmatic enough" or "Crazy extremist".
All modern versions of 1920 liberal logics that mirror the mentality of "Now is not the right time, continue to drink
from the colored fountain".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And thats the double edged sword me coming and goin and how HL works, theres so much built in lore to every interaction that some of this shyt leaves me :what::whoo: at how posters will get @ each other. Like when I came back I couldnt figure out why Isreal was producing such personal malice between posters until I tried to get through that Gaza thread and realized its another proxy through which posters will grind their personal issues

Good to know the bolded wasnt directed at me but Ima leave my response up in case anyone is confused where I stand, but theres so much nuance behind what and why we all believe what we do that I think its a disservice for us to constantly be at each others necks when we are (mostly) all Democrats. Black male Democrats at that. I aint gonna tell you how to get down because if it brings you some entertainment/joy to snipe then its fine because none of this is that serious because it is TheColi, jokes is the culture. It just feels like the point of understanding between us all is so much closer than we let it be because tone is hard to convey through text
You must have missed that part of discussion too. Back when I was more naive and thought these people were reasonable adults and not grievance riddled children in grown up bodies, I tried to hammer home this general point as well.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Tbh, I'm not really interested in petty beefs or personal vendettas.
I just came with my stances, people got pissed about it and a couple have taken issue with my stances
and branded me with a scarlet "P".

It becomes less and less about the ramifications of the political decisions of the politicians they endorse and more

Hence them trying to pin me down as a "Bernie Bro" or "AOC Stan" or "Not pragmatic enough" or "Crazy extremist".
All modern versions of 1920 liberal logics that mirror the mentality of "Now is not the right time, continue to drink
It may have got lost in the muck, and I offer my sincerest apologies if I missed it, but did you ever mention who in politics represents you since AOC and Bernie are exploiting progressive ideas?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It may have got lost in the muck, and I offer my sincerest apologies if I missed it, but did you ever mention who in politics represents you since AOC and Bernie are exploiting progressive ideas?

You don't actually care what I believe.
And I offered my post history, you can search it if you're earnestly interested, I'm not really interested in repeating it in this thread
when the current topic is whether or not the Democrats have moved to the right.

And the answer to that topic is a thundering, YES.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The answer is obvious, he doesn't care an iota about why I posted that or engaging in any serious debate. He just unthinkingly posts it whenever I make a post he doesn't like. Look at the history of his posts in here, he's a prototypical shytposter who is either incapable or uninterested in discussing issues in any depth or substance. I once goaded him into asking me to explain the post, which I did, and he just immediately glossed over it and went back to shytposting about it. He's a just terminally incurious poster who can't engage in anything beyond rudimentary shytposting. We're just stuck with him.

This is exactly what the default position in HL should be, but some people are more interested in doing a shytty imitation of the dumbest class clown instead. Completely pathetic to be a grown ass man or woman and doing this juvenile "you shouldn't sit with him" high school bullshyt on a message board in 2024.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
There you go :manny:
I want you to read the sentence you bolded again, this time slowly, and ask yourself if it's saying Kamala Harris is campaigning on starting WW3 or that Kamala Harris is campaigning on giving Israel, who are doing a genocide and trying to start WW3, a blank check.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You don't actually care what I believe.
And I offered my post history, you can search it if you're earnestly interested, I'm not really interested in repeating it in this thread
when the current topic is whether or not the Democrats have moved to the right.

And the answer to that topic is a thundering, YES.
@Smoking With Cigarettes this is usually what happens when you try to get a straightforward answer.

Hell the answer could be “no one represents me”. But I guess maybe if someone is bored enough maybe they’ll research every one of his posts