WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She's not "between Joe Biden and Manchin". Just stop it.

She's running a standard center-left Democratic campaign.

She's not to the left of Joe Biden in any significant way.

This isn't a standard center left Democratic campaign, because for starters there was no primary to snap the platform to center left. What happened with Biden in 2020 did not happen in 2024 with Kamala.

She hasn’t been critical of Israel at all

And a “2-state solution” is words to appease liberals who dont care that words have to mean something. Every president since HW has called for a 2-state solution while not pushing for it and punishing PaleatinIans.

Yeah, if you believe anything any president has to say about the 2 state solution while ignoring the reality, which is carte blanche for settlements, carnage in Gaza, apartheid in the West Bank... You're an idiot.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Point out what’s she Said about Israel and the current government. She hasn’t been critical of them at all. her saying “ceasefire“ isn’t critical.
Nothing will be enough for you.

This isn't a standard center left Democratic campaign, because for starters there was no primary to snap the platform to center left. What happened with Biden in 2020 did not happen in 2024 with Kamala.
Kamala is a center-left Democrat. End of discussion :comeon:

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I actually don’t know who I’m voting for and have said it a few times. I was strongly Harris but the last month has been disappointing.
Nothing has changed in the last month about Kamala, so I don't see how you can be "disappointed".

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
And through all of this “she’s been critical of Israel” you haven’t offered a single quote that could change my mind. You can keep googling, something may come up.
She skipped a meeting with Netanyahu not too long ago, called for a ceasefire and did so long before Biden publicly called for one, and has expressed her sympathy numerous times for the suffering of Palestinians.

However, none of that is enough for you.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Yeah, if you believe anything any president has to say about the 2 state solution while ignoring the reality, which is carte blanche for settlements, carnage in Gaza, apartheid in the West Bank... You're an idiot.
With all due respect you’re British, we don’t need you to meddle in our elections and cause apathy