WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I already mentioned immigration and fracking (not the environment as a whole) and like I said, that's the only major issue she's running to the right on.

Also, she is NOT running on giving Israel a blank check or "starting WW3" so that's a blatant lie. That honestly sounds like Trumper babble.
Well….

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Better than nothing.
No breh. She literally did nothing.
Ceasefire means the end of hostilities. Israel stopping their bombardment of Gaza, and Hamas giving up the remaining hostages and not attacking Israel.
Yeah, you have no idea how she and administration used ceasefire. I will help you.
The first phase is six weeks: a full and complete cease-fire and withdrawal of Israeli forces from all populated areas of Gaza, as well as the release of a number of hostages — including American hostages — in exchange for the release of “hundreds” of Palestinian prisoners. The remains of hostages who have been killed would be returned to their families as well. Citizens in Gaza could return home to any part of the coastal enclave and more aid — as much as 600 trucks a day — would be moved in to stave off what experts warn could be a looming famine.

During that phase, he said, Israel and Hamas would negotiate a Phase 2: “a permanent end of hostilities.” As long as negotiations continue, the ceasefire would hold, potentially lasting longer than the initial 6 weeks. Phase 2 would also see the release of all remaining living hostages.

Phase 3 would be the start of a “major reconstruction plan for Gaza,” and any final remains of hostages would be returned to their families.

the bolded is why the plan was bullshyt and on top of that, Israel has nothing that keeps them at the table. That’s why people were protesting at the DNC. They wanted the US to exert leverage over Israel and they haven’t.

At the same time what has happened in Gaza in the past 10 months is devastating. So many innocent lives lost. The scale of suffering is heartbreaking," she said.

“I've said it many times, but it bears repeating: Israel has a right to defend itself and how it does so matters,” Harris said. But, she said, she discussed with Netanyahu her “serious concern about the scale of human suffering in Gaza, including the death of far too many innocent civilians.”
There is no critique of Israel in that statement. You are a smart dude, I think, please be honest with yourself. :unimpressed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Here's a concrete move on Israel that Kamala could reasonably pursue given her background that wouldn't be lip service.

Pledging to enforce the Leahy Law on all military units that commit human right violations.

"Calling for a ceasefire" is bullshyt. You're the leader of the free world, act like it.
The people in this thread aren’t aware that the US is violating its own laws to support Israel’s insanity. They don’t want to admit that they don’t care about those people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nothing has changed in the last month about Kamala, so I don't see how you can be "disappointed".
What oxygen is for a normal human being, contrarianism is for smooth mind.

At this point he can just vote for cornel and stop whining to us about it nobody gives a fukk.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

go back to your own country, fakkit :camby:

when Kamala wins she gotta pull some of his gov't contracts

make him crawl back so she can hit him with the

the-simpsons-pathetic.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Look - IDGAF what anyone on here believes that isn’t a sexually confused troll like fav mamba. But HL and all it’s predecessors was a place where ideas were exchanged and concepts were discussed. The b*stardization of it into horse race politics is sad to see as someone who was a teenager on message boards asking questions like “what do you mean by the system” and getting substantive answers. I clicked this thread to see if anyone had a house of reps forecast because I’ve lost track and I see the same dumb shyt.

Trying to minimize people’s values because you don’t share them as if there isn’t an entire intellectual, cultural, social and political history that informs them is a joke. You know what a progressive is? Most teachers, public defenders, librarians, social activists, and pretty much everyone in-between. It’s the waiters and waitresses and the entire service economy. It’s the majority of people 35 and under - especially if they are a person of color.

Literally every right that you have right now was a result of progressive and labor movements and at every juncture in history the people who clowned them came to be viewed terribly by history. Why does the very idea of holding the only credible left-leaning party accountable or expressing one’s views bother so many of you so much? You’re a step above Republican banning books. List out every negative progressive policy that has affected you in your life and then stop counting when you list them all - I’m pretty sure it is a 30 second or less exercise.

Get off of fukking social media and go to your local townhall meeting or follow how bills pass in your state legislature and the compromises people make every day and then come back talking about “progressives” and how they don’t compromise. The clearest example is all the states gradually raising their minimum wages annually instead of all at once. Funny how this line of BS only comes up when Democrats lose or are on the verge of losing and they need a scapegoat. Or worse - when it’s someone who is a moderate or conservative Democratic trying to frame their personal views as “pragmatic.”

As always…so stop crying about people daring to give a fukk.