WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Bouzy really thinks Kamala is gonna win Florida :mjlol:

And he’s going back and forth with the GOP Florida chair

GOP has more voters on Election Day. So I don’t see how Dems win.

I don't think dems will take Florida, but he's one of the best predictors out here. He's seeing something for sure.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Harris is objectively running the most right wing/centrist Democratic campaign for presidency relative to the environment in like two decades. Part of that is because there was no primary where Dems are usually pulled to the left. You seem to think Trump = right wing or something and that anything to the left of that is moderate. This is something a college freshman should understand. The debate should be around the merits of that strategy not whether it is happening.

A lot of you guys have no political instincts or principles outside of opposition to that orange idiot.
Yes moderating your rhetoric to appeal to the Nikki Haley protest voter is poor political instincts. Harris should instead go hard left (from a normie point of view) and run as the second coming of Bernie sanders in the general election. I’m sure the mythical Bernie voter that didn’t show up for him when it counted would show up for Harris now.

The Nikki Haley protest voter actually votes

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Christopher Fugazy needs to shut the fukk up. Kamala/Dems aren't winning Florida.

Yeah but why not wish on a star? :ahh:

:dahell:

anyway, i'll shut up when this party stops pretending to believe things they don't actually believe, for their bizarre inverse version of owning the libs :mjlol:

in 10 years, we went from "i'm a democrat :obama:" to "i'm a democrat :dame:" . it's a goddamn shame

That's a no gents, we'll be getting anti-trans diatribes for the forseeable future

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harris is objectively running the most right wing/centrist Democratic campaign for presidency relative to the environment in like two decades. Part of that is because there was no primary where Dems are usually pulled to the left. You seem to think Trump = right wing or something and that anything to the left of that is moderate. This is something a college freshman should understand. The debate should be around the merits of that strategy not whether it is happening.

A lot of you guys have no political instincts or principles outside of opposition to that orange idiot.

This is very true.

It's possible to hold your nose and vote for "the lesser of 2 evils", and also acknowledge the drift that has occurred in the party as embodied by the current candidate and her position.

Now, she does have as much backbone as a jellyfish so who knows what stance she'll take if she wins, she may veer left or even more right depending on what's advantageous for her. Going off what she's told us so far, it does seem like a lot of mid (compared to Biden, which is crazy)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bouzy really thinks Kamala is gonna win Florida :mjlol:

And he’s going back and forth with the GOP Florida chair

GOP has more voters on Election Day. So I don’t see how Dems win.

Why is it out of the realm to believe Harris can’t win Florida? Mofos are really sick of Dekkklantis, Gaetz and Rick Scott’s shyt out there especially considering that homeowners can’t get flood insurance on their properties because of them. Hurricanes hit and they have to deem their properties at a total loss because they don’t have the money to repair it outright..

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You would think that Kamala is Joe Manchin based on the way that some of these dudes are talking :skip:

I'd place her between Joe Biden and Joe Manchin.

Which is still a drift towards the right, relative to Obama and now Biden.

Doesn't mean she's evil. She's tailoring her platform to what will pass in the swing states (except for Israel, that's just some weird American shyt on both sides). And because the right has moved from traditional conservatism to batshyt insane, in a bid to chase some of those Trump voters, she's betting that a more "moderate" platform will tip the scales in her favor.

Admitting this isn't saying she's Trump or close to Trump.