WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She skipped a meeting with Netanyahu
oooh, she shaking the tables

called for a ceasefire and did so long before Biden publicly called for one
What does a ceasefire mean in how she used it? this is what I meant when i said words don’t mean anything. Do you even know what the terms were for this “ceasefire”? what was the difference between the ceasefire and “temporary pause”?

and has expressed her sympathy numerous times for the suffering of Palestinians.

However, none of that is enough for you.
Remember when I asked for a quote? you did exactly what I said you would.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
oooh, she shaking the tables
Better than nothing.

What does a ceasefire mean in how she used it? this is what I meant when i said words don’t mean anything. Do you even know what the terms were for this “ceasefire”? what was the difference between the ceasefire and “temporary pause”?
Ceasefire means the end of hostilities. Israel stopping their bombardment of Gaza, and Hamas giving up the remaining hostages and not attacking Israel.

Remember when I asked for a quote? you did exactly what I said you would.
"At the same time what has happened in Gaza in the past 10 months is devastating. So many innocent lives lost. The scale of suffering is heartbreaking," she said.

She and President Biden are still pushing for a cease-fire deal that sees the hostages released, the fighting in Gaza to end and so "Palestinian people can realize their right to dignity, security, freedom and self determination."

She literally said this at the DNC :dahell:

Also, this in July:

“I've said it many times, but it bears repeating: Israel has a right to defend itself and how it does so matters,” Harris said. But, she said, she discussed with Netanyahu her “serious concern about the scale of human suffering in Gaza, including the death of far too many innocent civilians.”

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
With all due respect you’re British, we don’t need you to meddle in our elections and cause apathy

:mjlol:

Don't worry, whoever loses the election will lose because of their insipid platform and campaign. Not because of my posts on this forum :pachaha:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here's a concrete move on Israel that Kamala could reasonably pursue given her background that wouldn't be lip service.

Pledging to enforce the Leahy Law on all military units that commit human right violations.

"Calling for a ceasefire" is bullshyt. You're the leader of the free world, act like it.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
wait a second, you're english? :laff:

make sure to bow for the royal family, fakkit :mjlol:

nikka, no :mjlol:

It's some clown's go to when he's getting clapped with facts, to say, "oh he's foreign". First of all, that's false. Second, so? :pachaha:

Anyways, just saw an ad of Kamala supporting funding for transgender surgery for prisoners. Thoughts? :pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, no :mjlol:

It's some clown's go to when he's getting clapped with facts, to say, "oh he's foreign". First of all, that's false. Second, so? :pachaha:

Anyways, just saw an ad of Kamala supporting funding for transgender surgery for prisoners. Thoughts? :pachaha:
yes, i wish democrats wouldn't create embarrassing fodder for republicans :ehh: