WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
1. Do you know what "barely" means? I didn't say I never watch cable news, I said I barely watch it and the two posts you dug up were from the same day where I was watching the convention. One of the posts was also made in jest. You want to talk about "bad faith" but this is the type of bullshyt you are on and is why nobody really pays attention to you.
You clearly pay attention to me since you’ve decided to point out that I wasn’t voting for Joe Biden and been going around this entire forum saying I am an embarrassmen.

And you can claim what you want, but this you:
CNN is losing viewers at a record pace. Cable is dying, sure.. but they aren't even getting 400K viewers a night sometimes in primetime. They have turned into a clickbait network. That's why c00n ass Van Jones is ramping up his crying and everyone is "freaking out" because they are fakin for clicks... it's over for CNN.

Van Jones fakkit ass on CNN... changing the channel

I think I'm out on watching any type of CNN coverage at this point lol. I can't watch Van Jones...
You don’t have to lie to us. You love this shyt.

2. Why did I bring topics to TLR. First of all, you also post in TLR.... but I already told you why I posted political topics in TLR. Because it's MAGA central and the people in there should see some facts that expose their beliefs to be misguided. If they choose to ignore the topic or they already have their mind made up, fine. It takes me two seconds to cross post a topic.
You do it because you are a TLR poster. It’s not that serious but you feel the need to defend arguing with the dregs of this site. Do your thing, but you are a TLR poster. You probably around 500 posts in 30 days on that forum. Have fun. It’s your life.

5. You are talking to the wrong person about Gaza and the effects on everyday Americans through poor foreign policy
how you gonna say I’m flip flopping on Cornell west (due to a seven year old post where i disagreed with how he was critiquing TaNehesi Coates) when you reversed yourself in one hour. :dead:
2. Don't care about everyday people in the U.S. (See: the fact that you are only in here to throw cold water on progressive ideas and repeat Gaza-Israel talking points and contribute nothing to any other issue that people care about)

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That breh still hasn't emancipated himself from mental slavery. Bob Marley probably a good excuse for him to smoke.

"nikkas fake-progressive and woke, I started sayin' less" J Cole voice

None of you vote or die clowns ever keep the same energy y'all have with voting, when it comes pushing black people working together to improve their lives. No energy when it comes to community programs, starting schools, policing their neighborhoods or whatever. But every 4 year cycle? Thats when it becomes vote or the boogeyman is gonna git you.

Thinking the gov't is there to improve your life is the definition of mental slavery. You remember when they fukked up in 2008 and bailed themselves out with your money? Yet in 2020, when they DEMANDED people close their businesses or open them at half capacity, they argued over and over again about giving people $1000. And these are the same politicians y'all twerk for thinking one day y'all will finally vote for a candidate that works for the common man and not the wealthy/big corporations that lobby them into office. Again, THATS mental slavery
:unimpressed:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It's not... it's more important for @mastermind and @King Kreole to attempt to dunk on the Democratic Party then to discuss issues people are concerned about.
I dunked on the Democratic Party for NOT DOING ENOUGH TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND DAUGHTERS IN THIS COUNTRY! I was arguing in favor of breaking the filibuster and packing the court while a lot of the same dumbasses cosplaying as protector of women now were talking about the "sanctity of American institutions" or whatever bullshyt because the Democrats were implicated in the failure to protect. As soon as it's a Democrat in the firing line a lot of y'all are more than happy to throw your hands up and say "oh well this is actually very nuanced and there's a million reasons why this terrible thing has happened, we'll get them next time I guess, our team did the best they could so save your criticisms for the other team!" meanwhile millions of people continue to have their rights taken away or live in immiseration.

It actually makes sense why y'all keep using foreigner as an insult. This country has been structurally designed to produce one of the lowest levels of political knowledge amongst the domestic citizenry, so you cannot think outside of the box of "Well if Republicans are bad, that must mean Democrats are good" or vice-versa. That, along with the omnipresent spectacle of entertainment culture has produced insanely remedial levels of knowledge about political theory from a terminally incurious people.

YOU are being disingenuous when you say the U.S. can just turn their back on Israel because the nations are too intertwined to do that. It makes you sound foolish. They also have enemies on several fronts which you ignored and when you finally did come back around to replying to those posts you said "Israel started all of these wars" which was not true, they have been in several conflicts with Lebanon for the last hundred years, you cannot just put the blame squarely on them.
See, this is the kind of bad take that undergirds disgruntlement at people posting about Gaza. Of course you think posting about the genocide against the Palestinians is a distracting sideshow, you've swallowed wholesale this Hasbara narrative.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No one hates the the left. It’s just most of what the so called left does on the internet lacks real life application

What’s the point of sitting around complaining about stuff that will never change instead of working on how to realistically improve things
You made a post saying we can’t have maternity leave becuase it’s not realistic. You are a right wing doofus and you lie when confronted.

I am still waiting for you to show me this post:
Remember when @mastermind was calling Biden anti union for not letting the railroad workers strike

you are a doofus who only gets taken on Drake Fan #1 forums. Even Bama fans don’t respect you.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjgrin: Trying be Ashley Todd I see

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You clearly pay attention to me since you’ve decided to point out that I wasn’t voting for Joe Biden and been going around this entire forum saying I am an embarrassmen.

And you can claim what you want, but this you:

You don’t have to lie to us. You love this shyt.

You do it because you are a TLR poster. It’s not that serious but you feel the need to defend arguing with the dregs of this site. Do your thing, but you are a TLR poster. You probably around 500 posts in 30 days on that forum. Have fun. It’s your life.

how you gonna say I’m flip flopping on Cornell west (due to a seven year old post where i disagreed with how he was critiquing TaNehesi Coates) when you reversed yourself in one hour. :dead:

1. Still from the same convention night :mjlol: and me discussing CNN's falling ratings means nothing, I pay attention to business... CNN is part of WBD whose stock has decreased by 2/3 since the merger with Discovery. You going to tell me it's bad that I pay attention to the financial well being of companies or the stock market? I know more about WBD than I should seeing as I don't even own stock in the company but the facts are facts and I pay attention to all of that... if it falls any lower it might get to a point where I will be interested in it just for a potential floor bounce of 15-20% because there is valuable IP there but that's another topic altogether.

2. "you're a TLR poster" is such a weird statement. If I was a "TLR poster" in the way we discuss typical TLR posters I would be in there arguing about Andrew Tate all day or men vs. women topics or posting MAGA babble or ranting about gender roles etc.. You have posts in TLR so does that make you also a TLR poster? Interesting lol.... You pointed out a couple posts where I discussed a fast food place... or whether or not a female rap artist has an onlyfans... all that shows is that I'm a normal person and again you have posts in there also.

3. I never flip-flopped on Gaza. This is the bad faith take that I'm talking about. I don't have any love for the Israeli government nor will you find posts from me praising their actions. What I said was true. I think a few of you are using Israel-Gaza as your primary issue for other reasons... because you want to dunk on the Democrats and what I'm doing is looking at all of the issues where I agree with Kamala and Walz and contrasting that to what a second term with Trump will look like. These are issues that will affect all of us or most of us and definitely our families. If you don't want to discuss the other issues fine but you constantly trying to be divisive in here is why people don't want to listen to what you have to say.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You made a post saying we can’t have maternity leave becuase it’s not realistic. You are a right wing doofus and you lie when confronted.

I am still waiting for you to show me this post:

you are a doofus who only gets taken on Drake Fan #1 forums. Even Bama fans don’t respect you.
paste my quote about maternity leave

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yup a lot of black social media personalities or pages seems to be going that route out of nowhere. You can’t tell me a lot of these influencers aren’t getting paid by right wing groups

Some could also just be seeing the algorithm and how MAGA/right wing stuff gets more clicks/views and doing it because of that.

Someone I know who used to be
somehwat of a social media influencer said if just the title of your video looked semi pro maga the added numbers of views to your video go up in huge numbers so I’m sure it’s enticing for people who might be floundering to go that route
A lot of them are. But tinfoil hatting it just suggest it's a part of a muktilayrtrd effort to sway people.

Devalue education, encourage mesearch on places like YouTube, while either propping up YouTube you plan to activate and paying off others.

There's really no great way in determining if these roses in popularity were organic from the outside so it's going to be a problem until there's legislation taken to increase transparency and oversight.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This Venezuelan gang taking over apartments in Colorado and Hell’s Angels coming to the rescue is the biggest misinformation perpetrated by Elon Musk and the lunatic MAGA cult. There should be congressional hearings on stopping stuff like this.
They’re using GTA type storylines for disinformation :scust:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This country has been structurally designed to produce one of the lowest levels of political knowledge amongst the domestic citizenry, so you cannot think outside of the box of "Well if Republicans are bad, that must mean Democrats are good" or vice-versa. That, along with the omnipresent spectacle of entertainment culture has produced insanely remedial levels of knowledge about political theory from a terminally incurious people.

Sorry, but we don't have 50 years and billions of dollars to build a viable 3rd party. Especially, when a majority of 3rd party progressive candidates are bankrolled by Russians or Republicans trying to cannibalize the ONLY progressive option.

You attack the intelligence, but completely ignorant to the reality of the REALIZED voting SITUATION.

I don't give a shyt about the Dems. I never have, but I only vote Republican at the local level occasionally. I won't waste my vote on a non-viable 3rd party that's not even available to vote in all the states.
I dunked on the Democratic Party for NOT DOING ENOUGH TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND DAUGHTERS IN THIS COUNTRY! I was arguing in favor of breaking the filibuster and

Well, what the fukk we supposed to do about it now? Just throw away our votes. Like c'mon... Some of us don't have to time to constantly bytch for the next eternity over how badly Dems constantly fukk up and sleep on issues . We need to vote. We need to vote for someone that actually wins. Trump has to lose, but I get you probably gives zero fukks who wins at this point. We know Harris or Trump doesn't serve you.

Last edited:

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
You don’t see anything wrong with a poster lying saying he’s lives in a deep blue state and is not going to vote for Kamala but is actually from the UK?

If a poster can’t be honest with their intentions then they don’t deserve credibility as a foreigner weighing in our elections.
the bloke wasn't lying tho

he lives in a deep (Torie) blue state (Lincolnshire) :mjgrin: