WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You literally cheer a dotard who facilitates genocide, colonialism and ethnic cleansing
so does Kamala :mjlol: if you had any heart at all, you'd have the balls to say you weren't voting for her, either

and good luck finding more sympathy in the next 2 months, with Hamas killing more hostages

taker597

Superstar
Daps
No, if they put a political party affiliation next to their name, then it is partisan.

And yes, bad policy on a local level looks bad at a local level.
I only voted for one Republican major(He was really good and actually moderate) and a couple of Republican DA.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
When my wife was a prosecutor in Corpus.

This dude got elected in Corpus Christi. She left. Local level is wild

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You literally cheer a dotard who facilitates genocide, colonialism and ethnic cleansing and you attack people primarily for criticizing the dotard.

Blue MAGA gone blue MAGA I suppose.
Is that dotard genocide Joe or killer Kamala? I’m losing track of the person who yall want us to lose to Trump

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This homunculus got kicked in the head by a horse in 2016 and has no ability to discern that 8 years have passed since then.

zJRwdV4.png

:therethere:
Did you have children at the time you thought Trump was going to liberate them? Or were you praying for his presidency so they would have someone to look up to when they were born? I hope your kids never press you on answers for that shyt :mjlol:

There’s a lot of dummies in here, you take the cake tho. I am amazed every time I look at that mind blowing proud confession of yours. You’ll have to forgive me for not taking anything you say seriously since you sincerely thought Trump was a black liberator.

To save anyone the trouble in the future when you are wasting your day engaging with this European of unknown origin, he proudly said this

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah... You're definitely a foreigner. You don't understand local level politics aren't bi-partisan. These local level candidates aren't great and you really have to dissect their platform. Especially, in Texas
Unless there was no Democratic candidate on the ballot and your choice was a Republican or an even further right-wing nutjob, you're going to have to explain to me what local level Republican platform was better than their Democratic opponent's...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I only voted for one Republican major(He was really good and actually moderate) and a couple of Republican DA.
O… kay

you do what makes you feel good, but you shouldn’t shyt on people if they feel it’s right to vote third party with your voting history.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
O… kay

you do what makes you feel good, but you shouldn’t shyt on people if they feel it’s right to vote third party with your voting history.
But we should shyt on people when they vote democrat, especially when the alternative is trump

Smooth mind logic at its best here ladies and gentleman.

This guy shyts on people all day then begs not to get shyt on when the “moral” candidate he is voting for gets outted for being a grifter :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@wire28 West is actually a great example of some of these protest agenda guys actions playing out in real time.

He quit his job at Harvard because he didn't get Tenure, then put himself in financial peril as a result, and is now working as an agent for conservatives and conspiracy theorists to pay of his debts due to previous actions.

In the end he did not get to walk away with his pride and morals in tact like he thought he was when he resigned.