WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You see how dismissive @King Kreole is of topics like "Project 2025" that are real and could affect everyday Americans as soon as January? It's because shyt like that doesn't affect him or his family... he doesn't live here.

Smooth mind does live here but he is too busy backing grifters and has zero knowledge of anything beyond his gripes with the "Dems"

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
uoting a few posts from TLR that have nothing to do with anything isn't making a point that you think it is.
I literally said you are a TLR poster and you said you only post in there to talk about politics? It’s very relevant. you can’t bad-faith your way out of what’s written. :dead:
(also discussing politics in TLR is the definition of a TLR poster. Why would anyone feel the need to do that. :heh: )

"Repeating MSNBC.." I barely watch cable news... :mjlol:
this is you:
Y'all better than me... I got it on MSNBC right now. I can't do Crying News Network tonight :francis:

Breaking News: Jasmine Crockett on MSNBC right now..

1. Having nothing more than very basic surface level knowledge and understanding of politics (See: your backing of Cornel and flip-flopping on him)
You don’t. The fact you get upset about posters not focusing on, while rarely ever discussing those topics in any depth outside of verbatim thats on a politicians website, shows that. It’s not a big deal, but you think you are sharing something new to people who have been discussing these things for a long time.

Whats really irrelevant is you bringing up a 2017 post about Cornell West when I said I wasn’t voting for Biden—who isn’t running anymore, btw so let’s again talk about relevance—as a way to disregard my views. I know you will respond to this in bad faith and another smiley because nuance ain’t your thing.

2. Don't care about everyday people in the U.S. (See: the fact that you are only in here to throw cold water on progressive ideas and repeat Gaza-Israel talking points and contribute nothing to any other issue that people care about)
You arent in this forum enough to know this is untrue. Even people I beef with will tell you my anger at the Dem party is how they treat regular Americans.

But let’s take this to its conclusion. Does funding a genocide make it safe for Americans across the globe? Does it make it safer for Americans to travel internationally? Or live aboard? Didn’t 9/11 happen because some angry people were upset about American foreign policy decisions? Didn’t this nation’s domestic response to 9/11—patriot act, FISA courts, surveillance of our digital lives, cameras every where, nearly a trillion spent on military while discussing the removal of shyt like social security, wage stagnation, police roaming the streets with military equipment, etc—have to do with some bad Middle East policy?

Think about that, seriously. Or respond with a smiley and talk about Cornell West and Joe Biden again, I don’t give a fukk.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
More disingenuous nonsense. Nobody said "stop talking about Gaza period." The reason you and others ignore the facts is because they don't fit the narrative you have created. The Israel-Gaza conflict does not rank very highly on important issues that everyday Americans are concerned about. That's not to say it shouldn't be discussed, what we are saying is the issues that do rank highly should be discussed more and not drowned out by the constant repeating of what's going on in Gaza.

The only purpose it serves is so you and others can muddy the conversations that others are having in here.
Like caring about the rights of women and daughters in our country just isn't important enough for them or doesn't serve them.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I literally said you are a TLR poster and you said you only post in there to talk about politics? It’s very relevant. you can’t bad-faith your way out of what’s written. :dead:
(also discussing politics in TLR is the definition of a TLR poster. Why would anyone feel the need to do that. :heh: )

this is you:The fact you get upset about posters not focusing on, while rarely ever discussing those topics in any depth outside of verbatim thats on a politicians website, shows that. It’s not a big deal, but you think you are sharing something new to people who have been discussing these things for a long time.

Whats really irrelevant is you bringing up a 2017 post about Cornell West when I said I wasn’t voting for Biden—who isn’t running anymore, btw so let’s again talk about relevance—as a way to disregard my views. I know you will respond to this in bad faith and another smiley because nuance ain’t your thing.

You arent in this forum enough to know this is untrue. Even people I beef with will tell you my anger at the Dem party is how they treat regular Americans.

But let’s take this to its conclusion. Does funding a genocide make it safe for Americans across the globe? Does it make it safer for Americans to travel internationally? Or live aboard? Didn’t 9/11 happen because some angry people were upset about American foreign policy decisions? Didn’t this nation’s domestic response to 9/11—patriot act, FISA courts, surveillance of our digital lives, cameras every where, nearly a trillion spent on military while discussing the removal of shyt like social security, wage stagnation, police roaming the streets with military equipment, etc—have to do with some bad Middle East policy?

Think about that, seriously. Or respond with a smiley and talk about Cornell West and Joe Biden again, I don’t give a fukk.

1. Do you know what "barely" means? I didn't say I never watch cable news, I said I barely watch it and the two posts you dug up were from the same day where I was watching the convention. One of the posts was also made in jest. You want to talk about "bad faith" but this is the type of bullshyt you are on and is why nobody really pays attention to you.

2. Why did I bring topics to TLR. First of all, you also post in TLR.... but I already told you why I posted political topics in TLR. Because it's MAGA central and the people in there should see some facts that expose their beliefs to be misguided. If they choose to ignore the topic or they already have their mind made up, fine. It takes me two seconds to cross post a topic.

3. I'm in Higher Learning all the time. I have the most posts in the "boiler room" thread. This is why nobody cares what you say because you lie about me and others when we say things you don't like.

4. Your flip-flopping on Cornel West is very relevant to this discussion. Why? Because you are challenging me and others on are our political knowledge (which is hilarious since I'm one of the few who has actually worked in government here) and you knew YEARS ago that Cornel was a grifter and a clown yet you were backing him anyway... Why should anyone take you seriously on any topic.

5. You are talking to the wrong person about Gaza and the effects on everyday Americans through poor foreign policy. You repeatedly said to me that I don't care when in reality, I've said that I do care and I agree with SOME of what the 3-4 of you say but at the same time YOU are being disingenuous when you say the U.S. can just turn their back on Israel because the nations are too intertwined to do that. It makes you sound foolish. They also have enemies on several fronts which you ignored and when you finally did come back around to replying to those posts you said "Israel started all of these wars" which was not true, they have been in several conflicts with Lebanon for the last hundred years, you cannot just put the blame squarely on them.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
More disingenuous nonsense. Nobody said "stop talking about Gaza period." The reason you and others ignore the facts is because they don't fit the narrative you have created. The Israel-Gaza conflict does not rank very highly on important issues that everyday Americans are concerned about. That's not to say it shouldn't be discussed, what we are saying is the issues that do rank highly should be discussed more and not drowned out by the constant repeating of what's going on in Gaza.

The only purpose it serves is so you and others can muddy the conversations that others are having in here.
What facts are we ignoring? Can you point to a single post by anyone in here saying the Israel-Gaza conflict is the highest ranking issue by the public? And anyway, the discourse in Higher Learning isn't supposed to be bound by public polling. If you think discussion of American foreign policy on the Israeli genocide is being given too much attention, no one is stopping you from bringing up other electoral issues and tagging posters you would like to discuss them with.

You see how dismissive @King Kreole is of topics like "Project 2025" that are real and could affect everyday Americans as soon as January? It's because shyt like that doesn't affect him or his family... he doesn't live here.
Come on man, this is beneath you. In no way was I dismissive of Project 2025, I said there's limited utility in preaching to the choir about it other than circle jerking. Like, what type of posts are you expecting?

Poster 1: "Did you see in Project 2025 they want to (insert horrible policy here)?"
Poster 2: "Yeah, Trump is really bad!"

You keep expecting someone to be pro Project 2025 or MAGA and it just doesn't exist in here. You and some others keep trying to will it into existence to create this dumb, fake MAGA posters vs Good Guy posters conflict in here instead of addressing the actual substantial ideological conflict in here of anti-genocide leftists vs genocide-agnostic (to be polite) Democrat partisans.

And I live here. My wife lives here. My children live here. Most of my friends and community are here. I pay taxes here. As a black immigrant leftist who is Pro-Palestine I'm probably more likely to have my life fukked up by Trump's election and Project 2025 than you. Which is why, might I remind you, I have been supporting Kamala becoming the nominee and giving the Democrats a fighting chance while you were still advocating for Biden to continue his doomed campaign that would have guaranteed Trump's election.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What facts are we ignoring?

And I live here. My wife lives here. My children live here. Most of my friends and community are here. I pay taxes here. As a black immigrant leftist who is Pro-Palestine I'm probably more likely to have my life fukked up by Trump's election and Project 2025 than you. Which is why, might I remind you, I have been supporting Kamala becoming the nominee and giving the Democrats a fighting chance while you were still advocating for Biden to continue his doomed campaign that would have guaranteed Trump's election.

Why were you implying that you live in Europe? Why are ten other posters saying you live in Europe? I'm not calling you a liar at all.. I'm asking a question. If you do live here then all of the "policy" if you can call it that outlined in 'Project 2025' should be very concerning to you and your family as it is to mine.

As for the facts you ignored, look.. I have posted several times on this topic. The last piece of data I posted showed that Israel-Gaza ranked #10 on issues that Americans are concerned about. Again, I'm not saying it shouldn't be discussed but anytime we start talking about reproductive rights or housing costs or inflation etc. it is getting drowned out repeatedly. That's my point.

Also, there are several times where we are attempting to have an intelligent conversation on say Kamala's chances in North Carolina and I'm discussing encouraging data in reference to split-ticketing and immediately it's drowned out by these same discussions.. it's not that I am interested in the horse race of it all, I am simply interested in red states turning blue because that is what's best for everyone in this country. Why are people happier in blue states.. why are people living better lives in blue states.. why is it that blue states are carrying the entire U.S. GDP, etc. I'm not a "blind Democrat" I am just speaking on the reality in which we live. I always advocate for people to get involved on the local level first just like I did when I was 18. That's where it starts.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I will make a point that many may disagree on. I think mostly the Gaza war pro-Palestine supporters speak to a glaring and critical issue for them, in a space where the USA's sneeze gives everyone a cold. From that point of view the policy is there to be criticised. That this descends into ad hominem attacks is unfortunately the nature of the coli. We just all need to grow up.

Some things I also believe to be true.

The Harris campaign need to be able to absorb and win despite the criticism.

Pro-Palestine supporters need to stop behaving like there is a choice in this election. Trump would be significantly worse.

So I checked the quote -

Ok I got no response for that. Those are the words of someone who got it very very wrong. :hubie:
True. And thankfully there is a thread for that very cause. That the people, not from here, that think Trump has the ability to free black people across the globe, choose not to use. Instead they use this one to ridicule people from here, advocating for black Americans rights, for not thinking like they think.

I got no problem with you. I do have a problem with people lying about shyt to push an agenda or just not being trust worthy in the first place based on past wildly out of touch statements. We already got dummies like smooth mind here we don’t need an international cohort joining his cause of disingenuously pushing by agendas, complaining and offering no solutions.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cut the shyt. I can guarantee you that if tomorrow Kamala came out and said we need to abolish Obamacare in order to win the election, you nikkas would be clapping like circus seals.

What you hate about the left is that folks on that side have principles and they criticize the Democratic Party when it doesn’t live up to its stated principles.

The left is the mirror that reveals all your hypocrisies and that’s why you hate them much more than you hate Republicans.
No one hates the the left. It’s just most of what the so called left does on the internet lacks real life application

What’s the point of sitting around complaining about stuff that will never change instead of working on how to realistically improve things

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That reparations bill failing in California makes if easy for online black discourse to continue to be negative around democrats. Newsome played politics instead of doing thr right thing. Honestly shameful and I'm not even one of those reparations or bust people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This post reminds me of when Republicans started using the term freedom fries instead of French fries because France would not go along with the disastrous Iraq war.

Blue MAGA is really living up to its name.
Sorry friend, I don’t take kindly to someone too embarrassed to admit where they are from shytting on black Americans for advocating for their families and trying to keep Trump out of the White House :yeshrug: especially when those same people too embarrassed to admit where they are from and touting their intellectual and moral superiority were just advocating for Trump to be in office so he could liberate black people across the world not too long ago.

I know the dems suck and all that but check who you are in the stands cheering with big dog. You looking just as goofy as them.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Who selects the board of governors for the federal reserve?

Probably someone who gets lobbied info office by the wealthy..:unimpressed:

Thats irrelevant anyways. If they control the money (i.e. the economy) then they control the politicians that are within that economy.