WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
When it comes to Trump's lies, deception, lunacy... they are quiet

When it comes to JD Vance's comments on women and reproductive rights among other issues.... silence.
This is objectively untrue. But speaking for myself, I find very little utility in circle jerking. No one here believes Trump is a viable choice in this election. No one in here likes Vance or his position on women. The constant posting and reposting of disgust at their disgusting behavior is beyond redundant imo.

Posting new information about Trump or an update on the state of the race is valuable, but how many more posts do we need in here about Trump being an inveterate liar and cheat? I'm not going to police anyone's posts, I just don't find it interesting.

Issues concerning affordable healthcare? Silence..

Issues concerning affordable housing? silence...

Issues concerning anything that everyday Americans are struggling with? Complete silence.
Again, what exactly would you like to discuss about any of these issues? The reason Gaza gets so much play is because it's the most divisive issue within the Democratic coalition. Neither Trump nor Kamala are running on healthcare policy as a primary issue in this election, and Progressives have given Kamala the space to abandon it in order to pivot to the center. Housing affordability is a big issue but we've already discussed her stance on this when she dropped her policy proposal, there's nothing really new to talk about. Inflation is also a big issue, but like housing affordability we already discussed her price gouging policy proposals and there's nothing new to discuss.

This just seems incredibly familiar to the whole Biden replacement arguments where y'all kept on saying the anti-Biden folks were silent on how a replacement would work and had no plans even though the plans kept being posted all around you and you were willfully ignoring those posts.

Y'all should already know what time it is.. They say they are interested in progressive ideas. Biden was more left than most Presidents we've had and these same posters called him a "Republican"
I'm one of the most insufferable anti-genocide posters in here and I'm on record as considering Biden the most progressive President of my lifetime until he started aiding and abetting the genocide in Gaza. This narrative that Progressives are all bad faith operators who have always been trying to knife Biden is false. But of course providing cover for a genocide is going to sour people on you. The issue here is that you just don't consider a genocide to be as significant an issue as others.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm one of the most insufferable anti-genocide posters in here and I'm on record as considering Biden the most progressive President of my lifetime until he started aiding and abetting the genocide in Gaza. This narrative that Progressives are all bad faith operators who have always been trying to knife Biden is false. But of course providing cover for a genocide is going to sour people on you. The issue here is that you just don't consider a genocide to be as significant an issue as others.

Before I respond to the quoted section. How can you say there's "nothing new to discuss" on policy when we are learning more and more about what Kamala/Walz are proposing and we are also learning more and more about everything that's outlined in "Project 2025" which like it or not could very well become reality if this election goes his way? It's not fearmongering, it's a reality.

THAT is a primary concern that you and a couple others have mostly ignored which just proves further that a few of you don't actually care about everyday Americans or this election at all...

Now on the quoted section, you are repeating the same thing over and over and it's been discussed more times than I can count. The issue is there's an entire megathread on Israel-Gaza and most of what is discussed here has nothing to do with the election. Also, most people in here do care about Gaza but again there are several other issues that you are ignoring because you don't really care if Americans can afford healthcare or buy groceries or afford housing etc. and we in here DO care about those things..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same 3-4 posters everyday throwing cold water on anything Kamala says/does and starting arguments over Israel-Gaza when there's already a megathread.

When it comes to JD Vance's comments on women and reproductive rights among other issues.... silence.

Issues concerning anything that everyday Americans are struggling with? Complete silence.

Y'all should already know what time it is.. They say they are interested in progressive ideas. Biden was more left than most Presidents we've had and these same posters called him a "Republican"

These people are not serious people. Stop wasting time on their nonsense.

Cut the shyt. I can guarantee you that if tomorrow Kamala came out and said we need to abolish Obamacare in order to win the election, you nikkas would be clapping like circus seals.

What you hate about the left is that folks on that side have principles and they criticize the Democratic Party when it doesn’t live up to its stated principles.

The left is the mirror that reveals all your hypocrisies and that’s why you hate them much more than you hate Republicans.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cut the shyt. I can guarantee you that if tomorrow Kamala came out and said we need to abolish Obamacare in order to win the election, you nikkas would be clapping like circus seals.

What you hate about the left is that folks on that side have principles and they criticize the Democratic Party when it doesn’t live up to its stated principles.

The left is the mirror that reveals all your hypocrisies and that’s why you hate them much more than you hate Republicans.

Who in here "hates the left" and progressives? Just as an example, I've followed AOC's entire political career to this point and she was attacked relentlessly even by some in her own party and there's several issues where I agreed and defended her stance on this board numerous times.... It's complete nonsense to say I or anyone else "hates the left.." I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries years back. This is more delusional nonsense.

But AOC sees the bigger picture... others see the bigger picture... it's a shame you never caught up. :manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one from outside the country should be allowed to denigrate, belittle, morally grandstand, etc the opinions of people that actually live here.

You can have an opinion just like how I can think Tories is a stupid name. It’s however disingenuous for me to act like I know anything about the inner workings of your culture or whats in the best interest of the people that live there and have lived there for centuries and hold my own opinion above yours in that regard

And in these particular instances the people you are rushing to defend lied about where they were from to push an agenda or are too ashamed to admit where they are from and have flip flopped from praying Trump was president to belittling people for not being progressive enough

So yes yall can shut the fukk up trying to educate us on our own history (past or present)

Respectfully of course, chap

Also glad to see you didn’t have me on ignore

This post reminds me of when Republicans started using the term freedom fries instead of French fries because France would not go along with the disastrous Iraq war.

Blue MAGA is really living up to its name.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm sharing information in that section of the board that's typically flooded with MAGA support you fukking idiot
Indeed. Dropping some deep political gems here:

So those "nudes" never leaked? Must have been cap... saw that rumor floating

It looks like shyt... doesn't even look like Peach

Garbage idea. Those pouches get ice cold in like 3 minutes of fridge time

You don't actually care about this election at all, you are only here to throw cold water on anything Kamala or Walz say and claim that the "Dems won't do anything" because you don't understand how government works
I deeply care about this election. You have no evidence to suggest otherwise. Im just not going to blindly vote for anything.

And based on your posts in this thread and your cac posting history, it’s obvious you only care about the entertainment factor of American politics. It’s why you are fixated on polls and rehash every thing you heard on MSNBC as if it’s your own original thought.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
This post reminds me of when Republicans started using the term freedom fries instead of French fries because France would not go along with the disastrous Iraq war.

Blue MAGA is really living up to its name.
Don’t tell me Kamala is a mid candidate when you’re lying about living in America. I don’t see how that’s BlueMAGA even though I’m proudly BlueMAGA until there is a better option that can win :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is zero utility in pointing this crap out on here. Outside of the @the cac mamba , no one sees Trump as a candidate worthy of their vote.

This is a complete lie. In fact when a bunch of us discuss these issues, along with how bowing to the free market has destroyed lives, people like you are usually talking about polls and Trump saying something mean. There are a rack of threads in this forum on those topics that have little engagement except from posters who are concerned about those issues and posters who dismiss it to stan their political heroes. You are never in those convos because it ain’t as entertaining as horse race polling or talking about some weird TLR shyt, :dead:

You need to stop being a lying cac for once.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in here "hates the left" and progressives? Just as an example, I've followed AOC's entire political career to this point and she was attacked relentlessly even by some in her own party and there's several issues where I agreed and defended her stance on this board numerous times.... It's complete nonsense to say I or anyone else "hates the left.." I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primaries years back. This is more delusional nonsense.

But AOC sees the bigger picture... others see the bigger picture... it's a shame you never caught up. :manny:

It’s so sad that you think subservience to the DNC is the ultimate goal of a Democrat. :scust:

Other than your debilitating fear of Trump, what do you nikkas believe in anyway?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've followed AOC's entire political career to this point
This is what I mean when I say you see this as entertainment and nothing more. AOC isn’t “the left,” but you only learn about the world through MSNBC so that’s how your framing of political ideology.