King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Whats conspiracy about what I said? If a person controls the printing and flow of money, and loans it to a country at interest how do they not have more power than politicians? What can a politician do against someone that's literally in control of the economy? Lets see if you explain.

Quick google search:

"The Federal Reserve operates independently of the U.S. government, and its monetary policy decisions are not approved by Congress or the U.S. president. This independence helps the Fed operate free of political pressure, but it also limits the Fed's accountability."

It makes it even worse that you claim you were taught and end up being taught wrong :mjlol: If you wanna prove me wrong then show what power the gov't has over the Fed. The Fed telling Congress what they're doing isn't power unless they can actively doing something against them..

Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate domestic American news media organizations for propaganda purposes.

I'll ask again, which political party called this out? Oh that's right, you wanna avoid this operation being above political parties so repubs can be the boogeyman and democrats can be your superman.. Just avoid the stupidity of trusting someone that spreads misinformation to also police the spread of misinformation.

The fact that you think democrats are the "good guys" shows just how blind/stupid you are. A quick google search will expose any administrations lies. One example of a democrat misinforming the public is Biden lying about what the inflation rate was when he first got into office. He claimed it was 9% when he got into office when it was really 1.2% and has gone up to 9% since he got into office. Trtump lies all the time. Obama lied about Libya. Bush lied about Iraq. Pathetic that a grown man has to have "politicians lie" spelled out to him
:snoop:
In 2018 Jerome Powell signaled that the fed was going to start raising rates and tighten monetary policy. The stock market proceeded to drop and then Trump started to put public pressure on Powell to pivot from raising rates. That pressure Trump put on Powell worked and he didn’t follow through with raising rates.

If the Government is beholden to the Fed then why did Trump’s appointee Powell listen to him?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Explain this for the folks in the thread :mjgrin:
Trump is winning Nebraska

Kamala is in good shape to win Omaha

Dems might be able to flip the U.S. House seat that Bacon has.

And the Senate race is likely going to stay Republican but Fischer being tied with that many undecideds is weird. She’s been in office over a decade.

King Kreole

Daps
Gotta admit, this is low to mid grade Hasbara here. No wonder we have a contingent of Israeli apartheid supporting retards on here :pachaha:

Because it makes sense in this retarded paradigm that calling someone European is some sort of valid counter :mjlol:
It always kills me when instead of responding to the argument in front of them they short circuit and go "...y-y-you're a Yooropeean!" :mjlol:

You say something like "The Gaza genocide is evil and it sucks that Kamala doesn't have a better position on it." and they go "...you must not be from round these parts...you some kinda Lithuanian? What's Putin paying you?
full
"

The one who got kicked in the head by a horse at least has a reason for posting like a drooling moron, but these others seemingly just have Bush-era Republican politics and its attendant xenophobia, mfs are one post away from resurrecting "freedom fries" :heh:

im not you

All Star
Daps
It always kills me when instead of responding to the argument in front of them they short circuit and go "...y-y-you're a Yooropeean!" :mjlol:

You say something like "The Gaza genocide is evil and it sucks that Kamala doesn't have a better position on it." and they go "...you must not be from round these parts...you some kinda Lithuanian? What's Putin paying you?
full
"

The one who got kicked in the head by a horse at least has a reason for posting like a drooling moron, but these others seemingly just have Bush-era Republican politics and its attendant xenophobia, mfs are one post away from resurrecting "freedom fries" :heh:
this guy went for pages and pages talking about how he was 'voting locally' and 'not standing 2 hours in line for a mid candidate'

why do people get on the internet and lie for no reason?

King Kreole

Daps
this guy went for pages and pages talking about how he was 'voting locally' and 'not standing 2 hours in line for a mid candidate'

why do people get on the internet and lie for no reason?
I took him to mean Kamala would not be the motivating reason for him to stand in line for 2 hours but he would do so for downballot candidates who were better. Same way turnout jumped when abortion propositions were on the ballot. Leaving the Presidential space blank and filling in the rest of the ballot isn't unheard of.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I took him to mean Kamala would not be the motivating reason for him to stand in line for 2 hours but he would do so for downballot candidates who were better. Same way turnout jumped when abortion propositions were on the ballot. Leaving the Presidential space blank and filling in the rest of the ballot isn't unheard of.
He said he lives in a deep blue state, will not vote for Kamala but will vote locally but then he got exposed for living in the UK.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I took him to mean Kamala would not be the motivating reason for him to stand in line for 2 hours but he would do so for downballot candidates who were better.

:mjlol:

I'm not voting for either.

I also live in a deep blue state, so my vote for president doesn't matter, my state's EC votes are going to Kamala.

Objectively, Kamala >> Trump but she's also mid. Can't go stand in line for 2 hours for some mid :pachaha:

Y'all be safe though

Nah, he's not it unfortunately

Sounds like I'll be voting at the local level and leaving it at that, can't endorse mid :pachaha:

:mjlol: