WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yes because it slipped out. That’s why afterwards he tried to overcompensate for it
Do people who run interference, advocate not voting and play the both sides game slip up from time to time? Absolutely.... I see it on here daily.
As someone who spent years on here pretending to be a Chinese national and masking my language, I can assure you that it is much harder to "slip up" in written format with as obvious a term as bloke than it is to make a verbal slip up or something like

v2ocavdxemtc1.png

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
As someone who spent years on here pretending to be a Chinese national and masking my language, I can assure you that it is much harder to "slip up" in written format with as obvious a term as bloke than it is to make a verbal slip up or something like

v2ocavdxemtc1.png
No need to run interference for your minion. White people who pretend to be black on twitter get exposed all the time. An American saying “bloke” in normal conversation is such an anomaly that Occam’s razor would dictate that it’s a Brit posing as an American. That’s the most simple explanation.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The whole system is pretty much set up for retired people. Election days are on a Tuesday, and every local town hall at 10 or 11 on the most inconvenient day of the week.

I wish it were election week instead of election day, but at least early voting and mail in ballots can fix that to a certain degree. Good thing I'm in one of the better states for voting

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yes because it slipped out. That’s why afterwards he tried to overcompensate for it
And poorly too. Why are these nikkas afraid to admit where they from :dead:

We got blokes lying saying they from deep blue areas (maybe he meant London?) and other euros too ashamed to say where they from (although it possibly could explain why they think Trump has the ability to free black peoples across the globe)

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
For real, how does this sound any different than Andrew Tate? :jbhmm:

I think the only difference is the end goals for both. Vance wants marriage, children, etc. Tate wants chaos (he states men shouldn't marry because women are worthless, men shouldn't raise their children because it's not the man's job to ever be a father, and men should ditch their woman when she gets old). Besides that (which is admittedly a big difference) they both spend a lot of time denigrating modern/young women and despise professional women with careers.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
In 2018 Jerome Powell signaled that the fed was going to start raising rates and tighten monetary policy. The stock market proceeded to drop and then Trump started to put public pressure on Powell to pivot from raising rates. That pressure Trump put on Powell worked and he didn’t follow through with raising rates.

If the Government is beholden to the Fed then why did Trump’s appointee Powell listen to him?
Keyword there is PUBLIC. He used the threat of public outcry to get them to step down. Thats not power but you know that. Here it is again:

"The Federal Reserve operates independently of the U.S. government, and its monetary policy decisions are not approved by Congress or the U.S. president. This independence helps the Fed operate free of political pressure, but it also limits the Fed's accountability."

See the part about limiting accountability? The only power move the gov't can make over them is to get rid of the bank as a whole. Ghaddafi tried that though and look what happened to Libya
You have BOB MARLEY in ya avi, and spill KKK logic? :mjtf:
Holding the gov't accountable to the constitution they claim they instituted is KKK logic? :gucci: