WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Yeah, with this kind of swing toward Harris in the suburbs, I just don't see how she loses those states.

Also, based on these numbers, the top line numbers for each state don't make any sense.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Told yall. Stick ya dikk in crazy p*ssy and it can fukk you up. Don’t be surprised if she come with some receipts of her and 45 next month.

Hopefully her family Baker Acts her again if/when Trump loses. She needs the help.

Does Scumbag Lincoln Project ever miss with these ads? :ahh:

I hate that their AD game is this good :pacspit:

Even better is the use of Sam Elliott who conservatives love to use in Memes

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, with this kind of swing toward Harris in the suburbs, I just don't see how she loses those states.

Also, based on these numbers, the top line numbers for each state don't make any sense.

It’s because they don’t know how to account for unaffiliated voters, which people are increasingly doing. So it’s like, there may be more registered republicans somewhere but a large number of unaffiliated that are likely going Dem but it’s hard to predict. It’s why NYT is off from others. Their sample size of unaffiliated registered voters that are hard to gauge.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

My guess is the change will happen in 2025, which will then be followed by Maine doing the same thing.

This is something I brought up, and to me at least, Trump has the look of someone who knows the walls are closing in, especially with that interview where he (surprisingly) said he wouldn't run again in 2028. I think he knows he needs a miracle for NC, especially with

The grift in NC is up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If he loses NC... I don't see how he wins.
He's still the hands down favorite in NC.

Robinson will get washed, but NC voters have no issue split ticketing.

I'd argue that the Robinson campaigns demise was done to further protect Trump and remove encouragement from black and women voters who might turn out just to put him down.