WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I took him to mean Kamala would not be the motivating reason for him to stand in line for 2 hours but he would do so for downballot candidates who were better. Same way turnout jumped when abortion propositions were on the ballot. Leaving the Presidential space blank and filling in the rest of the ballot isn't unheard of.

Common sense unfortunately isn't common around these parts

It always kills me when instead of responding to the argument in front of them they short circuit and go "...y-y-you're a Yooropeean!" :mjlol:

You say something like "The Gaza genocide is evil and it sucks that Kamala doesn't have a better position on it." and they go "...you must not be from round these parts...you some kinda Lithuanian? What's Putin paying you?
full
"

The one who got kicked in the head by a horse at least has a reason for posting like a drooling moron, but these others seemingly just have Bush-era Republican politics and its attendant xenophobia, mfs are one post away from resurrecting "freedom fries" :heh:

Google "fish-hook theory", and the bolded makes perfect sense :wow:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He said he lives in a deep blue state, will not vote for Kamala but will vote locally but then he got exposed for living in the UK.
And yes it was made clear that he lives in the UK so the lies are really racking up now. It's entertaining how easily smooth mind is duped. No wonder Cornel has him under a spell.

Did I miss a post, or is this just because he posted the word "bloke"? :mjlol: Because that would be the flimsiest evidence

This is like when one of these dumbasses said I'm posting like a Slovenian (?) and I jokingly said "yeah I'm Slovenian dude" and now they all believe it :dead:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

I'm there all the time but live in DMV.
I think the Governor's race could flip NC blue this time around plus the Rs have been going crazy in the general assembly for the last couple of years.
Polls have Robinson (R) down between 6 to 14 points to Stein (D) depending on which one you look at.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Did I miss a post, or is this just because he posted the word "bloke"? :mjlol: Because that would be the flimsiest evidence

This is like when one of these dumbasses said I'm posting like a Slovenian (?) and I jokingly said "yeah I'm Slovenian dude" and now they all believe it :dead:
No American says “Bloke” in normal conversation

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I mean, even IDF adorers don't believe their Hasbara, they're not that retarded :pachaha:

God forbid I've used the word c*nt on here before, before some other retard places my location at Perth :laff:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

1/1
Wow. This is a new low, even for Trump.

“It Was a Setup,” “Could have been the parents” Trump tries to blame Gold Star families for the Arlington incident

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

...and why would Gold Star families be "setting him up"? :mjlol:

Dude is completely gone and the media won't dare call him on it. His mental decline is real and he wasn't an intelligent person to begin with

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Umm Im not begging for anything. Im saying I rather see how people REALLY FEEL, then have them pretend to be friendly in my face then backdoor me when no one is looking. A racist saying something about me is like a dog (if they could talk) saying something. Why the fukk would I care how a dog feels about me? You rather they hide how they feel because their feelings about you hurts your feelings. Pathetic t
:mjlol:

I rather have children see racists for what they are then have them be tricked by a smiling face that in all reality wants them harmed... You're weak bruh. Just go hide with the women and children and let the men deal with what they're up against. Your argument is something I expect kids to be on. Not a grown ass man that supposed to provide and protect his community
:scust:

:mjlol: You think stopping them from talking on the internet will quell racism? Just keep it pushing if you p*ssy. Stop trying to use the gov't to shield you from how people REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU.

Its a snowball effect. They start with "racism" then it turns to something else, and something else, until you ultimately can't even question the gov't... The gov't itself uses propaganda (according to Operation Mockingbird) and you want them to be the ones who limit what people can and can't say. That operation means they ACTIVELY DISINFORM the public yet you want them to shield you from citizens words? Embarrassingly gullible, which probably means you also think the gov't banned tik Tok because of disinformation or "privacy concerns"
:laff:

Its the same as watching the gov't militarise the police then turn around and say they need to take guns away from law abiding citizens because criminals disobey laws. OXYMORON. You? Just a moron...Keep it pushing if you p*ssy
:camby:

You have BOB MARLEY in ya avi, and spill KKK logic? :mjtf:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Many ignorant people say they would like their preferred politician to become a dictator. What they don’t realize is that as soon as he becomes a dictator, what they prefer doesn’t matter anymore. Sorry, too late!

2/2
Similarly…

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
“Donald Trump said on his first day he’s going to be a dictator”

Trump supporter: “I like that!…This country needs a dictator. I hate to say it, but this is the truth.”