WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
well you see they have two lines, one for people who are only voting for local races (much shorter because these elite voters are few) and the other 2 hr long one is for all races.
They’ll need a third line because he just exposed himself as a bloke from across the pond

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You never answered. Skepta or stormzy? Come on chap it’s getting late over there across the pond don’t leave us hanging.

Skepta

At least we can ignore this “bloke’s” opinion on American politics going forward. The never of this dude to say I’m not voting for Kamala because I live in a deep blue state.

I think you should be more worried about the xenophobia going on in the UK unless of course you’re amplifying it on your right wing twitter account already.

If that makes you feel better. If you were gonna ignore me you would have put me... wait for it...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yes Mitch the rebellion from the gop ends here

intro.jpg

Mitch has nothing to worry about there. They will not do any of that if in power. :deadrose:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
pretty sure it's just c*nts, mates, and fellas
I like using the phrase "mate" when mocking English foreigners with terrible hot take.

Bloke... That's sketch. I need hear him to pronounce the ole English death triangle " Bottle of Water"

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Right wing disinformation got you so turned around that you beg to see racism thrown at you online, you yearn to see Nazis spew their “red pill” propaganda so you can see where they “stand”

Umm Im not begging for anything. Im saying I rather see how people REALLY FEEL, then have them pretend to be friendly in my face then backdoor me when no one is looking. A racist saying something about me is like a dog (if they could talk) saying something. Why the fukk would I care how a dog feels about me? You rather they hide how they feel because their feelings about you hurts your feelings. Pathetic t
:mjlol:

I rather have children see racists for what they are then have them be tricked by a smiling face that in all reality wants them harmed... You're weak bruh. Just go hide with the women and children and let the men deal with what they're up against. Your argument is something I expect kids to be on. Not a grown ass man that supposed to provide and protect his community
:scust:

If you’re fighting for the ability for racists to gain more followers, to radicalize more teenagers and dimwits with their disinformation you may be on the wrong side of history creh.
:mjlol: You think stopping them from talking on the internet will quell racism? Just keep it pushing if you p*ssy. Stop trying to use the gov't to shield you from how people REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU.

Its a snowball effect. They start with "racism" then it turns to something else, and something else, until you ultimately can't even question the gov't... The gov't itself uses propaganda (according to Operation Mockingbird) and you want them to be the ones who limit what people can and can't say. That operation means they ACTIVELY DISINFORM the public yet you want them to shield you from citizens words? Embarrassingly gullible, which probably means you also think the gov't banned tik Tok because of disinformation or "privacy concerns"
:laff:

Its the same as watching the gov't militarise the police then turn around and say they need to take guns away from law abiding citizens because criminals disobey laws. OXYMORON. You? Just a moron...Keep it pushing if you p*ssy
:camby: