WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Umm Im not begging for anything. Im saying I rather see how people REALLY FEEL, then have them pretend to be friendly in my face then backdoor me when no one is looking. A racist saying something about me is like a dog (if they could talk) saying something. Why the fukk would I care how a dog feels about me? You rather they hide how they feel because their feelings about you hurts your feelings. Pathetic t
:mjlol:

I rather have children see racists for what they are then have them be tricked by a smiling face that in all reality wants them harmed... You're weak bruh. Just go hide with the women and children and let the men deal with what they're up against. Your argument is something I expect kids to be on. Not a grown ass man that supposed to provide and protect his community
:scust:

:mjlol: You think stopping them from talking on the internet will quell racism? Just keep it pushing if you p*ssy. Stop trying to use the gov't to shield you from how people REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU.

Its a snowball effect. They start with "racism" then it turns to something else, and something else, until you ultimately can't even question the gov't... The gov't itself uses propaganda (according to Operation Mockingbird) and you want them to be the ones who limit what people can and can't say. That operation means they ACTIVELY DISINFORM the public yet you want them to shield you from citizens words? Embarrassingly gullible, which probably means you also think the gov't banned tik Tok because of disinformation or "privacy concerns"
:laff:

Its the same as watching the gov't militarise the police then turn around and say they need to take guns away from law abiding citizens because criminals disobey laws. OXYMORON. You? Just a moron...Keep it pushing if you p*ssy
:camby:
You aren’t convincing me with your smart dumb nikka babble why do you think someone like you can fight back against right wing billionaire funded disinformation campaigns designed to radicalize as many as sheep as possible? There’s a reason why Brazil which is one of the most leftist countries in the americas are putting the heat on Elon. They can see what he’s doing.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
@Everythingg ’s favorite YouTuber after Nick Fuentes of course

You're the one that trusts the gov't (who misinforms) to stop misinformation, while I simply hold the gov't to the constitution they supposedly instituted...

Imagine instituting a liar to stop lies from being spread. Gullible head ahh boy:scust:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You're the one that trusts the gov't (who misinforms) to stop misinformation, while I simply hold the gov't to the constitution they supposedly instituted...

Imagine instituting a liar to stop lies from being spread. Gullible head ahh boy:scust:
You’re holding Brazil to the American constitution? What a patriot you are

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You aren’t convincing me with your smart dumb nikka babble why do you think someone like you can fight back against right wing billionaire funded disinformation campaigns designed to radicalize as many as sheep as possible?

Convince? I can't convince a p*ssy to not be p*ssy :laff:

Operation mockingbird says there was a misinformation campaign long before anyone heard of Elon Musk. Your expectation is that people should go to the same gov't that is misinforming the public, and expect them to protect everyone from misinformation. You'd also elect PDFiles to accurately police the crime huh? What kind of idiot would trust someone who misinforms to accurately and truthfully police misinformation?
There’s a reason why Brazil which is one of the most leftist countries in the americas are putting the heat on Elon. They can see what he’s doing.

You don't see the contradiction of wanting a gov't that misinforms to be the same ones policing "misinformation". Thats why you keep dragging it back to the left vs right goofy shyt. Because you're really just scared of racists and want the gov't to be a shield for you. The same gov't that's, uhh, racist according to you right?
:mjlol::snoop:

Constitution has certain protections that limit the gov't from becoming too powerful and you say "fukk all that, I don't want racists saying (not even doing) things that hurt my feelings". Giving the govt an inch and not expecting them to take a mile is stupidity but who cares when you're a p*ssy that's scared of people that you have to live, eat, and work amongst telling you EXACTLY how they feel about you?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Convince? I can't convince a p*ssy to not be p*ssy :laff:

Operation mockingbird says there was a misinformation campaign long before anyone heard of Elon Musk. Your expectation is that people should go to the same gov't that is misinforming the public, and expect them to protect everyone from misinformation. You'd also elect PDFiles to accurately police the crime huh? What kind of idiot would trust someone who misinforms to accurately and truthfully police misinformation?

You don't see the contradiction of wanting a gov't that misinforms to be the same ones policing "misinformation". Thats why you keep dragging it back to the left vs right goofy shyt. Because you're really just scared of racists and want the gov't to be a shield for you. The same gov't that's, uhh, racist according to you right?
:mjlol::snoop:

Constitution has certain protections that limit the gov't from becoming too powerful and you say "fukk all that, I don't want racists saying (not even doing) things that hurt my feelings". Giving the govt an inch and not expecting them to take a mile is stupidity but who cares when you're a p*ssy that's scared of people that you have to live, eat, and work amongst telling you EXACTLY how they feel about you?
Trust Autistic Racist Elon Musk over democratically elected governments to tell you the truth and to stamp out disinformation brehs

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You’re holding Brazil to the American constitution? What a patriot you are
Yea lets pretend like the post I originally quoted didn't hope that America takes these same steps here. We can also pretend as if the same gov't that misinforms the population with propaganda is also interested in "protecting" us from misinformation when it comes to banning tiktok. Keep living in Lala land "outlaw"
:unimpressed:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Yea lets pretend like the post I originally quoted didn't hope that America takes these same steps here. We can also pretend as if the same gov't that misinforms the population with propaganda is also interested in "protecting" us from misinformation when it comes to banning tiktok. Keep living in Lala land "outlaw"
:unimpressed:
I’ll bite. What disinformation has a Democrat administration disseminated in the past 16 years?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Trust Autistic Racist Elon Musk over democratically elected governments to tell you the truth and to stamp out disinformation brehs

I don't trust either. But Im not going with the "elected government" (that misinforms the population) to use Musk (probably a CIA agent or someone with ties to the govt) to limit peoples free speech under the guise of "protecting" people from misinformation. I wonder why you can't address how you expect someone that misinforms to also at the same time police the spread of misinformation?

Or you actually believe democrats are the "good guys"? :laff: :snoop:

I’ll bite. What disinformation has a Democrat administration disseminated in the past 16 years?

Bite what? :dame:

The CIA isn't a right or left organization. They're the ones that said they placed plants in the media to spread propaganda. When has either party called that out?

You've been misinformed so much that you can only view the country with a right vs left lens when both parties logically HAVE to answer to the Federal reserve. You know, the private group that can't be audited or voted in/out of their position but can also somehow print money whenever they want and loan it to the country at interest? They can crash economies with the flip of a switch but you can't look past the left vs right dichotomy. Pathetic
:coffee:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I don't trust either. But Im not going with the "elected government" (that misinforms the population) to use Musk (probably a CIA agent or someone with ties to the govt) to limit peoples free speech under the guise of "protecting" people from misinformation.

Bite what? :dame:

The CIA isn't a right or left organization. They're the ones that said they placed plants in the media to spread propaganda. When has either party called that out?

You've been misinformed so much that you can only view the country with a right vs left lens when both parties logically HAVE to answer to the Federal reserve. You know, the private group that can't be audited or voted in/out of their position but can also somehow print money whenever they want and loan it to the country at interest? They can crash economies with the flip of a switch but you can't look past the left vs right dichotomy. Pathetic
:coffee:
I learned about the dynamic of the federal reserve 20 years ago in middle school. You’re parroting Alex Jones level conspiracy theories which backs up my point of you being misled by oligarch disinformation.

The President appoints the leader of the federal reserve. It’s “private” but not completely independent. The fed chair has to report and give testimony to congress regularly so the dynamic you’re insinuating is false.

I’ll ask again, what disinformation has a democratic administration disseminated in the past 16 years?

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
go back a couple pages and @mastermind was dapping every nonsensical post from @Conan our dear friend from across the pond :francis:

Gotta admit, this is low to mid grade Hasbara here. No wonder we have a contingent of Israeli apartheid supporting retards on here :pachaha:

Because it makes sense in this retarded paradigm that calling someone European is some sort of valid counter :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I learned about the dynamic of the federal reserve 20 years ago in middle school. You’re parroting Alex Jones level conspiracy theories which backs up my point of you being misled by oligarch disinformation.

The President appoints the leader of the federal reserve. It’s “private” but not completely independent. The fed chair has to report and give testimony to congress regularly so the dynamic you’re insinuating is false.

Whats conspiracy about what I said? If a person controls the printing and flow of money, and loans it to a country at interest how do they not have more power than politicians? What can a politician do against someone that's literally in control of the economy? Lets see if you explain.

Quick google search:

"The Federal Reserve operates independently of the U.S. government, and its monetary policy decisions are not approved by Congress or the U.S. president. This independence helps the Fed operate free of political pressure, but it also limits the Fed's accountability."

It makes it even worse that you claim you were taught and end up being taught wrong :mjlol: If you wanna prove me wrong then show what power the gov't has over the Fed. The Fed telling Congress what they're doing isn't power unless they can actively doing something against them..
I’ll ask again, what disinformation has a democratic administration disseminated in the past 16 years?

Operation Mockingbird is an alleged large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that began in the early years of the Cold War and attempted to manipulate domestic American news media organizations for propaganda purposes.

I'll ask again, which political party called this out? Oh that's right, you wanna avoid this operation being above political parties so repubs can be the boogeyman and democrats can be your superman.. Just avoid the stupidity of trusting someone that spreads misinformation to also police the spread of misinformation.

The fact that you think democrats are the "good guys" shows just how blind/stupid you are. A quick google search will expose any administrations lies. One example of a democrat misinforming the public is Biden lying about what the inflation rate was when he first got into office. He claimed it was 9% when he got into office when it was really 1.2% and has gone up to 9% since he got into office. Trtump lies all the time. Obama lied about Libya. Bush lied about Iraq. Pathetic that a grown man has to have "politicians lie" spelled out to him
:snoop: