WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No need to litter this thread with your estrogen filled thoughts then huh?

You the one who worried about my personal choices. You sure you not the one pumped up with estrogen, madam? :pachaha:

Keep an open mind brother. You seem like a ripe candidate to join the cause.

If there's a legitimate third party candidate that comes along one day I'd consider it. Brother Cornel needs to focus on clearing his financial debt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He’s one step removed from rushing AOC at a restaurant asking when she’s going to say genocide. He’s too far gone unfortunately .

Respectfully
That kind of obtuse thinking is something I’d expect from a European too ashamed to say what country he’s from that thinks Trump is going to liberate black people around the world, not a black man from Georgia. But you may be right unfortunately.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
You implied it was you fukking moron. Go back to the tlr and fap to mediocre Midwest white women

Nah you got called out on BS and now you’re upset. Go back to defending a conservative poster you neocon. :mjpls:

Only so long you can pretend…..also youre not slick ignoring that Silver works for Peter Thiel. Proof was posted and not a word from your dumbass.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Is it a requirement if I want to berate, demean, belittle, grandstand and exert moral authority at every corner like our European (from unknown country) agent who thinks Trump will liberate black people worldwide?
No but perhaps I was being too generous when I thought you could understand this basic point even after you got kicked in the head by a horse. I don't know if you've always been a shytposting troll but I'm willing to believe it was this horse incident that turned your brain into this conspiracy-riddled paranoid mush incapable of discerning basic logical arguments. Back in the day they used to just inhumanely toss people like you into places like Willowbrook State School for children with intellectual disabilities, but one of the reasons I'm so strongly in favor of Medicare-For-All is so that people like you can get the mental health treatment you need instead of being left on the streets ranting and raving about "foreign agent Europeans of unknown origins".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No but perhaps I was being too generous when I thought you could understand this basic point even after you got kicked in the head by a horse. I don't know if you've always been a shytposting troll but I'm willing to believe it was this horse incident that turned your brain into this conspiracy-riddled paranoid mush incapable of discerning basic logical arguments. Back in the day they used to just inhumanely toss people like you into places like Willowbrook State School for children with intellectual disabilities, but one of the reasons I'm so strongly in favor of Medicare-For-All is so that people like you can get the mental health treatment you need instead of being left on the streets ranting and raving about "foreign agent Europeans of unknown origins".
All I got from this was you still passionately believe Trump will liberate black people across the world and we still don’t know what country you’re from. With the added bonus there was no horse involved in your baseline stupidity.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
All I got from this was you still passionately believe Trump will liberate black people across the world and we still don’t know what country you’re from.
Right, that's because you got kicked in the head by a horse.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
As a parent I remind a lot of them voting isn’t a zero sum game.

Theyre certainly have a demographic.:francis:

Imagine me as a parent telling my kids, I refused to support his mother getting help via child tax credits and FTHB programs, the dissolution of the Department of education, the rolling back of civil rights and a lifetime supermajority on the SCOTUS because Israel and Gaza are run by far right extremists fighting a holy and the US sales arms to Israel.

:mjlol:

💯

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Right, that's because you got kicked in the head by a horse.
Are horses native in your (unknown) European country? We could really go down the rabbit hole (similar to the one that led you to believe Trump was a savior for black people world wide) on this subject.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
By

Well the assumption is that she’s going to try to continue Biden’s legacy of attempting to reignite bipartisan and lower polarization
Biden doesn't even have any Republicans in his Cabinet. So why should Kamala? :mjlol:

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m not saying the question of Kamala blackness will dissipate but cmon if this don’t scream Black ass auntie I don’t know what does.

That’s what happened to me in Alabama this summer. I was like I just ate and they was like well eat again nikka :scust:

:russ:

The shrimps was bussin tho :whew: