WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Other governments around the world don't do this shyt because it undermines the strength of your political party to say you have to go to the opposing party to staff your government because there's no one within your own party good enough to do it. It's bad enough to have to form coalition governments in a multi-party parliamentary system, but to do so in a duopoly is clown behavior and feeds into the "both sides are the same" narrative that disincentivizes political participation from the public. Either you believe your party's platform and agenda is better than the other party's, or this is all just kabuki. It's that same dumbass shyt Democrats have been saying about "America needs a strong Republican party!", ok why the fukk should people vote for you then??

If you vote for the Democratic ticket based on the policies and platform, you should receive a Democratic administration that pushes those policies and platform, not giving olive branches to party you voted to defeat.
What do other governments around the world have to do with American elections?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden doesn't even have any Republicans in his Cabinet. So why should Kamala? :mjlol:

Yeah...I highly doubt Trump would ever promise to put any Democrats in his cabinet, so I don't know why Kamala felt a need.

It's whatever though, if there's one campaign promise I don't mind her going back on it's that one :yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Sad to see so many liberals/Democrats falling for this obviously fake image :snoop:

Military members and veterans as a whole lean to right (and ESPECIALLY White military members and veterans who make up the majority). Why would any believe this regardless? :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is the kind of reply a nikka kicked in the head by a horse would give :laff:

And this is the kind of website for a well educated black brother like yourself, “Conan”.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah...I highly doubt Trump would ever promise to put any Democrats in his cabinet, so I don't know why Kamala felt a need.

It's whatever though, if there's one campaign promise I don't mind her going back on it's that one :yeshrug:
Meh they’re not democrats anymore by name or ideology but normie semi-low info voters still see RFK Jr and Tulsi as democrats/liberals

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:dead:

All the confirmation you need that if Trump loses they will keep fukking up on abortion in 2026 and 2028. They now have their excuse for a Trump loss: he didn't lose because he was unfit for office, unprofessional, unpopular, ignorant, violent, etc...he lost because he wasn't conservative enough on abortion, and evangelicals didn't vote. Nevermind that multiple red states will affirm abortion rights via ballot votes this November. Nevermind that the vast majority of the country are pro choice. These people are insane and will never stop. The good thing is they finally convinced most women in this country that they're serious about it, which is why most women have heavily voted against them in multiple elections since Roe got shytcanned.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

How can you be a journalist and ask such a repulsive and disingenuous question that had zero merit to even be entertained?

Tbf…them questions are vetted like shyt by their teams. If it’s asked and it’s not from a news org like Fox or some shyt, they signed off on it being asked.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

How can you be a journalist and ask such a repulsive and disingenuous question that had zero merit to even be entertained?

It is stupid you have to be forced to play their game or else the hit pieces will start coming out. Thank God most of the nation is starting to realize how irrelevant MSM is and their influence is declining amongst everyone but boomers.