WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Other governments around the world don't do this shyt because it undermines the strength of your political party to say you have to go to the opposing party to staff your government because there's no one within your own party good enough to do it. It's bad enough to have to form coalition governments in a multi-party parliamentary system, but to do so in a duopoly is clown behavior and feeds into the "both sides are the same" narrative that disincentivizes political participation from the public. Either you believe your party's platform and agenda is better than the other party's, or this is all just kabuki. It's that same dumbass shyt Democrats have been saying about "America needs a strong Republican party!", ok why the fukk should people vote for you then??

If you vote for the Democratic ticket based on the policies and platform, you should receive a Democratic administration that pushes those policies and platform, not giving olive branches to party you voted to defeat.

Trump and Vance are going to lose

:umad:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

the Garland special lol giving people a seat at the table who would never give you one lmao.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dana bash was as what trump would say nasty in this interview. @the cac mamba told me cnn was a Far left station, far left stations asking millions of unfair questions? :skip:
if that interview was "unfair", then kamala harris has NO business being the most powerful person on earth :hhh:

you better reconcile your bullshyt ass narrative right now. jesus christ, man. we aren't electing a fukkin girl scout troop leader. was that interview "unfair" to the commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She trying to win. If they gets her votes then it’s a good thing

She’s not governing, she’s campaigning

The far left doesn’t want to win. They want to be ideologically right on all issues
As a parent I remind a lot of them voting isn’t a zero sum game.

Theyre certainly have a demographic.:francis:

Imagine me as a parent telling my kids, I refused to support his mother getting help via child tax credits and FTHB programs, the dissolution of the Department of education, the rolling back of civil rights and a lifetime supermajority on the SCOTUS because Israel and Gaza are run by far right extremists fighting a holy and the US sales arms to Israel.

:mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Notice the posters in here who never have anything good to say about Kamala and Walz? If you claim you are voting for a candidate but the only time you ever pop up in this thread is to hate and criticize every move... I find it hard to believe you're voting for said candidate.

There's some lowkey "both sides" going on in here :mjpls:

I'm not voting for either.

I also live in a deep blue state, so my vote for president doesn't matter, my state's EC votes are going to Kamala.

Objectively, Kamala >> Trump but she's also mid. Can't go stand in line for 2 hours for some mid :pachaha:

Y'all be safe though

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I'm not voting for either.

I also live in a deep blue state, so my vote for president doesn't matter, my state's EC votes are going to Kamala.

Objectively, Kamala >> Trump but she's also mid. Can't go stand in line for 2 hours for some mid :pachaha:

Y'all be safe though
:trash:

It doesn’t take 2 hours to vote especially if you do early voting. If you live in a deep blue state then the early vote time period should be pretty accommodating

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other governments around the world don't do this shyt because it undermines the strength of your political party to say you have to go to the opposing party to staff your government because there's no one within your own party good enough to do it. It's bad enough to have to form coalition governments in a multi-party parliamentary system, but to do so in a duopoly is clown behavior and feeds into the "both sides are the same" narrative that disincentivizes political participation from the public. Either you believe your party's platform and agenda is better than the other party's, or this is all just kabuki. It's that same dumbass shyt Democrats have been saying about "America needs a strong Republican party!", ok why the fukk should people vote for you then??

If you vote for the Democratic ticket based on the policies and platform, you should receive a Democratic administration that pushes those policies and platform, not giving olive branches to party you voted to defeat.

Trump fried their brains. The fact that you have to break down basic politics is :mjlol:

I’m ashamed that I’m lumped in the same group as these cowards.