WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if that interview was "unfair", then kamala harris has NO business being the most powerful person on earth :hhh:

you better reconcile your bullshyt ass narrative right now. jesus christ, man. we aren't electing a fukkin girl scout troop leader. was that interview "unfair" to the commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?
Ofcourse you would think reframing silly ass attacks(like she recently started identifying as black) constitutes “tough” interview.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm not voting for either.

I also live in a deep blue state, so my vote for president doesn't matter, my state's EC votes are going to Kamala.

Objectively, Kamala >> Trump but she's also mid. Can't go stand in line for 2 hours for some mid :pachaha:

Y'all be safe though
Is this brother smooth minds alias? Sounds like you should be voting for brother Cornel.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This European has ALOT of opinions on what we as Americans should expect and demand from our politicians. The grandstanding from this European from an undetermined country is astounding.
It doesn’t require that your ancestors were on the mayflower to understand that you shouldn’t appoint people to your cabinet who are diametrically opposed to your vision.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Trump fried their brains. The fact that you have to break down basic politics is :mjlol:

I’m ashamed that I’m lumped in the same group as these cowards.
Respectfully, it’s crazy how posters who were going to vote for a Republican pawn in Cornell west which would have led to a Republican administration is mad that other posters are ok with one moderate pro democracy republican being in the administration at a low level position

Last edited:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:trash:

It doesn’t take 2 hours to vote especially if you do early voting. If you live in a deep blue state then early vote time period should be pretty accommodating

Nah I'm good. My vote at the presidential level would be nothing but performative and I'm cool on that

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respectfully, it’s crazy how posters who were going to vote for a Republican pawn in Cornell west which would have led to a Republican administration is mad at other posters are ok with one moderate pro democracy republican being in the administration at a low level position

You’re a coward with no principles so you go whatever way the DNC wind blows.

Respectfully.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It doesn’t require that your ancestors were on the mayflower to understand that you shouldn’t appoint people to your cabinet who are diametrically opposed to your vision.
Is it a requirement in order to berate, demean, belittle, grandstand and exert moral authority at every corner over actual Americans like our European (from unknown country) agent who thinks Trump will liberate black people worldwide?

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Respectfully, it’s crazy how posters who were going to vote for a Republican pawn in Cornell west which would have led to a Republican administration is mad at other posters are ok with one moderate pro democracy republican being in the administration at a low level position
Add that to the fact that her saying she would doesn’t mean she will, and we come to the conclusion that our European and cornel voting brothers are just continuing the same agenda they’ve always had.

Daps
Not really since voter apathy and Dems needing to be inspired to vote are two of the core issues with voters on the left. Continuously hammering home the point of "but Trump will be worse" doesn't do much for people jaded by the system. If I went door knocking with just the message of "Trump is a danger to our democracy" it wouldnt do much for undecided voters