WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Asian American voting patterns are interesting especially compared to Latinos. They have the highest educational attainment and highest median income of any group and they vote overwhelmingly Democrat despite courting from GOP as the model minority.

I can’t help but think it’s because of their higher than normal educational levels.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Asian American voting patterns are interesting especially compared to Latinos. They have the highest educational attainment and highest median income of any group and they vote overwhelmingly Democrat despite courting from GOP as the model minority.

I can’t help but think it’s because of their higher than normal educational levels.
Yep, it also helps that Asians are a lot less Christian than Latinos.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

They can scream it to the high heavens, but they need to move on from the thought of Florida going blue.

Daps
Nap back in the bushes. :blessed:

Man’s is institutionalized. He can’t make it in free society. He gets out and quickly commits offenses that land him back in the bushes where he is comfortable.

Ole Brooks from Shawshank ass clown.
Man went on a tranny tangent that was so random and obscure that cac mamba didnt even chime in

Now, my fellow young voters need to TURN OUT!

Only effective way Ive found to get them to vote is to go with them :pachaha:

They can scream it to the high heavens, but they need to move on from the thought of Florida going blue.

National analysts see that FL COULD go blue but never seem to dig in to the layered reasons that prevent it. I think its a wash this cycle but if the Dems run a governor candidate in 2025l6 that promises to expand Brightline access (even though its inevitable) then it definitely puts FL back in play. Abortion and weed will get people to the polls this year but that dont mean Floridians gonna auto associate them with Dems even though the GOP are against it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's there to explain about republicans not wanting minorities to vote? America in general dgaf about felons. That's why the constitution is a document of privileges not rights
We talking about minorities or felons? Or are they one in the same down in good old Tennessee:mjpls: