WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

JD Vance really doesn't understand that you got to get 90 million people to vote for you, right?

Republicans run their campaigns off of Twitter memes and opinions

They’re preaching to the terminally online which doesn’t win elections

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Didn’t Barry have a couple of Repubs in his admin? I know Hagel was one cause he was SecDef when I worked at the Pentagon.
Robert Gates was a Republican and Bush's Defense Secretary and Barry kept him in the same position even though he campaigned against Bush's foreign policy record :mjlol: no wonder he did the disastrous Afghanistan troop surge

Tim Geithner was a registered Republican before Obama picked him as Treasury Secretary, no wonder they fumbled the recovery from the great recession

And yeah Hagel was one too

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yes, so weird that a Democrat should appoint to their cabinet... Democrats.

If Harris appoints Lisa Murkowski as Secretary Of The Interior (a role she'd actually be good at), nobody would give a shyt. I don't have a problem with Harris' answer, my issue is moreso with mainstream media's obsession with this concept. The obsession with "bipartisanship" has always been a broken concept from a media that does not care about policy or ideas. And the funny thing is when Obama appointed multiple republicans to his cabinet he didn't get any praise from republicans or the media. Instead the media blamed him for partisan attitudes in Washington. So there is no real way to "win" this, given what the agenda of the media is when it comes to democrats.

This is a non issue.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Why would you commit to putting a republican on your cabinet?

Didn’t Barry have a couple of Repubs in his admin? I know Hagel was one cause he was SecDef when I worked at the Pentagon.

Biden has Jeff Flake (former Repub Senator from AZ) as an Ambassador and John McCain's wife was an Ambassador to the UN.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If Harris appoints Lisa Murkowski as Secretary Of The Interior (a role she'd actually be good at), nobody would give a shyt. I don't have a problem with Harris' answer, my issue is moreso with mainstream media's obsession with this concept. The obsession with "bipartisanship" has always been a broken concept from a media that does not care about policy or ideas. And the funny thing is when Obama appointed multiple republicans to his cabinet he didn't get any praise from republicans or the media. Instead the media blamed him for partisan attitudes in Washington. So there is no real way to "win" this, given what the agenda of the media is when it comes to democrats.

This is a non issue.
No way they replace Haaland