• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Overhead some Hispanic at my job talmbout he's voting for Trump.

Cac he was talking to said "Really, weren't you born in El Salvador though? You're not scared" :patrice:

Hispanic Breh gonna say "Not me. I'm good. I got my green card already"

SMH.
That Salvadorian should know Projecf 2025 is going to make it harder to get his citizenship

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:dwillhuh:

She said she’d do ONE Republican, why is that such a problem for yall?
Other governments around the world don't do this shyt because it undermines the strength of your political party to say you have to go to the opposing party to staff your government because there's no one within your own party good enough to do it. It's bad enough to have to form coalition governments in a multi-party parliamentary system, but to do so in a duopoly is clown behavior and feeds into the "both sides are the same" narrative that disincentivizes political participation from the public. Either you believe your party's platform and agenda is better than the other party's, or this is all just kabuki. It's that same dumbass shyt Democrats have been saying about "America needs a strong Republican party!", ok why the fukk should people vote for you then??

If you vote for the Democratic ticket based on the policies and platform, you should receive a Democratic administration that pushes those policies and platform, not giving olive branches to party you voted to defeat.