WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
shyt is bout to be a penny stock after the election :russ:

The second he bails and screws over all the investors, that's going to be a penny stock and hopefully an SEC investigation because the numbers to that company are massive flashing red flags.

The sad thing is he's such a conman that people are going to take his side and call the stock market rigged instead of blaming the cult leader.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majority of Americans were opposed to entering WW2 even whilst the Holocaust was taking place.

:jbhmm:

The argument on here about the election wasn’t about the morality of the issue it was about wheter or not Gaza would move the needle in the election.

The majority always voted for their own self interests and things that affect them over foreign affairs which is why most of us said Gaza will not decide the election

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The argument on here about the election wasn’t about the morality of the issue it was about wheter or not Gaza would move the needle in the election.

The majority always voted for their own self interests and things that affect them over foreign affairs which is why most of us said Gaza will not decide the election

That’s not true at all. The protestors and pro Palestinians posters were attacked, viciously I might add, for taking a moral stand against the war. Our argument was political expediency shouldn’t decide US policy in Gaza.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Trump didn't do himself any favors in Florida turning the Haitian population against him. I'm still not bullish on Florida flipping blue, but it could be relatively close
Yeah at the end of the day I don't put a lot of faith in Florida. Always something scummy going on down there, but for Kamala to even have hope is a sign of how tired people are of Trumps bullshyt.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah at the end of the day I don't put a lot of faith in Florida. Always something scummy going on down there, but for Kamala to even have hope is a sign of how tired people are of Trumps bullshyt.
I have no faith in Florida voters. I would love to be proven wrong, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Florida has the perfect climate, literally and figuratively, for Trumpism.