WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They are though.

Take the median housing price of Q2 2024 which is 412,300. The average 30yr fixed conventional as of today is 6.34, now let's say you put down 5% on that house. At today's current rate, the P&I is ~2,435 a month.

Drop that rate down to 4% and the P&I will be ~1,870. That's $565 a month breh. That amount keeps many FTHBs out of the market as many can not swing that much a month. Now mind you we just hit 6.34 as rates have been hovering around 7 since mid-2023.

it doesn’t work like this, A lower rate will lead to an Appreciation in home prices.

Theres still a lot of house at that price they’re just not in areas that FTHB want to live in.

focusing on the rate is not realistic

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
look at this idiot, bragging that mortgage rates "fell" to 6.4 when they were 3 before covid :mjlol:

i'm not the one trying to create a reality. have some fukking shame :hhh:
Thank you for proving my point stable genius #2.

Triple A mortgage rates before covid were 3.65-3.75%.

The average person was getting 4-4.25%.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That's because interest rate is 7%.

When adjusted for a lower rate it's under 2K. I belive the interest rate will be cut after election. It has to be....too political now for the fed to cut rate
Interest rate cuts will make home prices increase even more.

there Isn’t going To be discounted homes unless the Great Recession repeats itself

Daps
:beli:

i know how mad Blue MAGA gets about bringing up objective facts, i'm not necessarily blaming biden or kamala for inheriting an inflation time bomb, but the fact is that they did. it's a tough problem to be incumbent for :hubie:

the spectator? why do you keep posting bad faith journalism? you look sus constantly posting tweets from far right sources.

:unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the spectator? why do you keep posting bad faith journalism? you look sus constantly posting tweets from far right sources.

:unimpressed:
i don't know or care what the spectator is. objective facts are objective facts

feel free to find me a better graphic on twitter, and i'll replace that tweet, so as not to offend your tender sensibilities. bonus points if you find me a left wing source addressing the difference in monthly mortgage payments :mjlol:

Adonai

Pro
Daps
it doesn’t work like this, A lower rate will lead to an Appreciation in home prices.

Theres still a lot of house at that price they’re just not in areas that FTHB want to live in.

focusing on the rate is not realistic
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Houses, in general, will always appreciate unless there's a recession. I just pointed out that FTHBs are priced out of the market due to interest rates more than current prices.

Daps
i don't know or care what the spectator is. objective facts are objective facts

feel free to find me a better graphic on twitter, and i'll replace that tweet, so as not to offend your tender sensibilities. bonus points if you find me a left wing source addressing the difference in monthly mortgage payments :mjlol:
spectator isn’t real journalism; it’s an incredibly slanted, pro-tory rag.

it’s the type of actual fake news that trump conspicuously ignores while disingenuously harping on about the mainstream media’s bias.

:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spectator isn’t real journalism; it’s an incredibly slanted, pro-tory rag.

it’s the type of actual fake news that trump conspicuously ignores while disingenuously harping on about the mainstream media’s bias.

:francis:
well luckily i can just run the numbers on my own fukking mortgage from 2020, compared to what it would cost to buy today, to verify that what they're saying is true :ehh:

what the hell are you denying, breh? houses went up. the interest rates went up. so monthly mortgage went up :dahell:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nice grammar, dumbass. and only a shameless, dikkeating shill would try to pretend that the cost of homeownership hasnt skyrocketed since 2020 :mjlol:

Blue MAGA for the win :banderas:

You're wrong as usual but keep yelling at clouds and moving goal posts

it's funny watching you scramble to make things up to "win" online

his point about 1st time homebuyers is valid

eat shyt

:umad: