WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Adonai

Pro
Daps
They’re only priced out of the neighborhoods they believe that should be able to afford. There’s plenty of neighborhoods that they can afford

Are you advocating for housing prices to drop so people can afford them? The only thing that can change affordability right now is interest rates.

Desirable neighborhoods have always been expensive. I'm not sure where you live, but in my area (Raleigh NC) the main places people want to live are Cary. Wake Forest, & Apex. These cities haven't been "affordable" to FTHBs since like 2015-6.

Also, many FTHBs don't purchase in top neighborhoods, and if they do it's most likely going to be some sort of fixer-upper that drains their funds.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know how mad Blue MAGA gets about bringing up objective facts

You're Blue MAGA too :camby:

Unless you're finally admitting you're just regular MAGA
full

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
the only homeowners who want that, are the 80 year old ones who are about to die :mjlol:

nobody wants home prices shooting up the way they just did. not 30 year olds, 40 year olds, 60 year olds. the entire market shooting up rapidly doesn't help anyone. it just traps you in your house
Well I just sold my home and 3x on it, bought in a new area/better area for significantly cheaper so yes I did want my value to go up. The problem is rates right now, not home value. New cheaper housing will help, you'll have more inventory on the market

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I just sold my home and 3x on it, bought in a new area/better area for significantly cheaper so yes I did want my value to go up. The problem is rates right now, not home value. New cheaper housing will help, you'll have more inventory on the market
congrats :salute:

but this doesn't make any sense. something has to give, somewhere in this scenario :dead:it sounds like you went from a blue state to a red state

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk are all these X color magas?
Blue MAGA = refused to admit that Biden was too old for the job, pretended everything was fine. their world came crashing down on June 27th :mjlol:

Pink MAGA = a bunch of zesty, confused sodomites who wouldn't vote for Biden, despite being liberal to the point of parody, because Biden was the "warlord of Israel" :mjlol: