WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump played a big role in injecting those trillions, namely completely mishandling COVID to the point the American economy shut down, so what exactly is your point?
this is shameless lying. Pelosi wrote those fukking bills; both Trump bills, and the Biden bill

and tell me you aren't accusing Trump of shutting down the economy, when it was Democrats horribly overextending staying shut down and paying people not to work :laff:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
this is shameless lying. Pelosi wrote those fukking bills; both Trump bills, and the Biden bill

and tell me you aren't accusing Trump of shutting down the economy, when it was Democrats horribly overextending staying shut down and paying people not to work :laff:
Trump signed those bills, since when do we blame the house speaker for bills that are signed into law by the President?

I’m blaming Trump for calling it a democrat hoax, and not acknowledging its severity until it was too late. Anyone with common sense would assume he was getting intelligence in 2019 about a deadly disease in Wuhan but he chose to ignore it because he was afraid of the stock market dropping.

Adonai

Pro
Daps
i guess this is one of those issues where we get insecure, and can't look at things objectively

no one is personally blaming kamala for housing increases, but this is the kinda shyt that's keeping trump competitive :yeshrug: if we aren't gonna talk about it, fine.
I mean, I'm down to discuss it. Current interest rates are hurting first-time home buyers more than housing prices are at the moment. Hopefully, rate cuts this year and next year help any prospective buyer.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He one of them "good Republicans" the Harris campaign has been courting :francis:

No he is not.

He’s not in that she been directly courting Hogan. She hasn’t.

But he is the type of Republican she had speak at the DNC.

If he wasn’t running for senate, he probably would have been invited.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, I'm down to discuss it. Current interest rates are hurting first-time home buyers more than housing prices are at the moment. Hopefully, rate cuts this year and next year help any prospective buyer.
seems like a pretty obvious 50/50 combination of both

i'll use my condo as an example. i paid 110 in 2020, and it's a thousand bucks a month for a 15 year mortgage

if i bought it today, it would be 180, which is 1300 a month on a 30 year mortgage :dead: that's absolutely insane

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump signed those bills, since when do we blame the house speaker for bills that are signed into law by the President?
embarrassing. total intellectual dishonesty :mjlol:

what was trump gonna do; threaten to veto that bill, and stop people from getting 1200 dollar checks? Pelosi pushed through an obscene amount of pork between 2020 and 2021. that, and the supply chain issues, are why all this inflation happened

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
embarrassing. total intellectual dishonesty :mjlol:

what was trump gonna do; threaten to veto that bill, and stop people from getting 1200 dollar checks?
The fukk? Shameless trolling here. In 2020 the senate was also controlled by Republicans but somehow Pelosi is the only one to be blamed. The Republicans and Trump could have negotiated a more conservative bill if they wanted to.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Because NC hasn't been taken since obama 2008 and GA looks like a one off to me. I think the Trump voters come home this year.

Do you have any data to support this? The numbers, polling and amount of newly registered voters in those states give the Harris Campaign a pathway to victory in both states. You saying no way like she’s trying to win Texas or Alabama…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk? Shameless trolling here. In 2020 the senate was also controlled by Republicans but somehow Pelosi is the only one to be blamed. The Republicans and Trump could have negotiated a more conservative bill if they wanted to.
they constantly tried, and liberals cried about it not being enough. "we need more, we need to shut down longer". and republicans had 0 input on the 2 trillion dollar biden bill; that was 100% pelosi. her last chance to loot the country as speaker
well, these big ass interest rates and obscene home prices are the result. so don't cry about it now :yeshrug:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
they constantly tried, and liberals cried about it not being enough. "we need more, we need to shut down longer". and republicans had 0 input on the 2 trillion dollar biden bill; that was 100% pelosi. her last chance to loot the country as speaker
well, these big ass interest rates and obscene home prices are the result. so don't cry about it now :yeshrug:
Pelosi didn’t have more power than the Republicans in 2020.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pelosi didn’t have more power than the Republicans in 2020.
yes, she did. because the entire country was conditioned into looking for a massive stimulus, which she was in charge of writing, and republicans were in no position to shoot down. since Dems demanded we shut down "non essential" businesses, which was disgusting in hindsight

and she had the most power in 2021. stop caping for this obscenely wealthy and corrupt white woman :mjlol: it was all good when the 1200 dollar checks were going out, right?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
yes, she did. because the entire country was conditioned into looking for a massive stimulus, which she was in charge of writing, and republicans were in no position to shoot down. since Dems demanded we shut down "non essential" businesses, which was disgusting in hindsight

and she had the most power in 2021. stop caping for this obscenely wealthy and corrupt white woman :mjlol: it was all good when the 1200 dollar checks were going out, right?
So the Republicans were too weak and cucked to stand by their “principles” and reject the stimulus. Either way they’re to be blamed since the buck stops with the President.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have any data to support this? The numbers, polling and amount of newly registered voters in those states give the Harris Campaign a pathway to victory in both states. You saying no way like she’s trying to win Texas or Alabama…
Simple, Biden was the time a Dem won Georgia in forever. Based on history, I think it's a fluke. But you live there and I don't we'll see but I think this comes down to PA.