WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I voiced my disdain for him earlier so I'll go a little deeper...

His predictions aren't grounded in data. AFAIK, he just throws maps out there and calls it a day. He's like that Republican kid that went viral for saying Cali was going to Trump.

Saying Democrats would win Florida today is a stretch (Kamala hasn't won a poll there AFAIK) but since April, when Dems were still running Biden(!?!?!) Bouzy had Dems picking up Florida and winning a blowout:
5H7mOMe.png

Source

Compare that with the polls who had Biden down between 8-15 points:
23v8VzT.png

Perhaps he was clairvoyant and anticipated that Kamala would change the momentum of the race? Let's see what history says about his thoughts on removing Biden:

This is why the dude is bush league. He is a glorified version of Mark Cuban and Robert De Niro... yes they're famous and Democrats, but their tweets on policy/politics are no different than a random person on the Coli.

About a year ago he posted some political bombshell was coming a particular day/ week and nothing happened… I don’t trust this dude

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're wrong as usual but keep yelling at clouds and moving goal posts

it's funny watching you scramble to make things up to "win" online

his point about 1st time homebuyers is valid
hey dikkhead; are first time homebuyers happy with the current situation? simple yes or no answer will do

any actual first time homebuyers who aren't a trustfund baby like 88, feel free to chime in

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Houses, in general, will always appreciate unless there's a recession. I just pointed out that FTHBs are priced out of the market due to interest rates more than current prices.
They’re only priced out of the neighborhoods they believe that should be able to afford. There’s plenty of neighborhoods that they can afford

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
hey dikkhead; are first time homebuyers happy with the current situation? simple yes or no answer will do

any actual first time homebuyers who aren't a trustfund baby like 88, feel free to chime in

based on the articles I read anyone who is fortunate enough to buy a home seems pretty happy

I read an article last week about a couple who were happy because it's cheaper to buy than rent

buying a home and what is xyz is probably one of the most subjective things in life

:heh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

i know multiple fthb that recently have purchased homes in decent areas

i also know folks that are renting places for 2k a month and think that they should be able to afford homes in that same area and they’re all 700k plus. These people won’t buy a home in area that they looked down on

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw how is the value of whatever Chinese made shytbox you bought in the desert holding up?
it's up about 60%. unfortunately, my parents couldnt buy me a place in NYC :ehh:i had to do it myself

wealthy manhattan trust fund babies like you and donald trump are simply out of touch. Sad!