WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Why the fukk does anyone care what Roseanne thinks in 2024? bytch is as crazy as they come. Screaming at an empty arena. :mjlol:

I was in Milwaukee last week. When I arrived I was going to grab some food and beer downtown but everyone was charging event prices for parking. None of the lots were even close to full. Tucker was doing one of these events at the Bucks arena. There was no foot traffic or much cars parked near the arena and it was pretty easy to find street parking at the brewery I went to.

This dude stay looking like the old variation of Family Guy when he makes those faces

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This always has been stupid to me and made no sense

None a that Joe Biden shyt you said should make people say "well I guess I have to vote for Trump to get back in office and reek total havoc on the country"

shyt makes no sense at all
because they werent voting for that. they were voting for trump to restore the 2019 economy, against a corpse with high inflation

i hate to break it to you, but a lot of the country just doesnt see trump as a threat. they see him as an obnoxious fool, who was better for their wallets. thats the reality. and that's why the polls are tied :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ikea sending the shooters? :lupe:
I'm putting tariffs on all IKEA products. 500% tariff. We have no choice because they making their product in Sweeden! And they treat us very unfair. And they say you have to put together your own furniture, how stupid is that. But we are making furniture great again.