WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the guy who had the entire moderate base of his party organize to get him out because he was having a negative downward effect on their numbers was right? Being in the margin of error and losing in every poll while dealing with an unmotivated base is not a recipe for victory.

We are dealing with a world in which half of America is about to vote for a convicted felon and a likely 4ch—n poster who was probably a virgin until marriage and who thinks people without a child shouldn’t be able to vote. This ain’t the time to be hoping for some rational better angels to show up.

Regardless, good on Biden for stepping down - history can never say in the most narrow sense of the terms that he didn’t do what was best for America.

I mostly agree with what you said right here and I'm still going to vote for Kamala even though Joe said what he said on The View.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-25-16-10-25-597-2.jpg

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Biden was never as bad off as trump is now with regard to polling and fundraising and people are still calling this race “tight” or a “toss up”.

Biden very well would have/could have won if he stayed in.

people have an irrational hatred of Biden, it's best to just leave it alone

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden was never as bad off as trump is now with regard to polling and fundraising and people are still calling this race “tight” or a “toss up”.

Biden very well would have/could have won if he stayed in.
She has only been +5 on Trump in two or three polls, so I absolutely agree, but let's let the chips fall where they may. I think she has to win, otherwise some very difficult conversations must be had.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

More interviews for Kamala, please. Trump is holding court with poor people!

This poll has Kamala winning 45% of White voters (which is higher than Obama got in either of his elections) but yet only 71% of Black voters.

This poll is fukking bullsh!t.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He is right. He was within MOE in most states
He was regularly down 5 points in MI/WA/PA polls. Granted I argued then and still argue the polls are fukked but like...he had no base enthusiasm and there was a clear threat that people might stay home (which helps Trump). If he was still in the race we would have witnessed a tepid DNC that offered no bounce in the polls, and the second debate with Trump would have been another disaster. Even if he didn't sound half dead due to a cold....has anyone noticed how he constantly has a cold or sore throat? His immune system must be fukked lol. Now imagine that plus him being unable to campaign consistently, no big rallies, and constant verbal mis-speaks that the press would obsess over.

Obama and Harris would be trying to carry him over the finish line right now, and I'm just not comfortable betting the future on that working. Also I find it very weird and Trump-esque that he's still lying about polls. Either his team was only showing him cherry picked info or he's just delusional.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was regularly down 5 points in MI/WA/PA polls. Granted I argued then and still argue the polls are fukked but like...he had no base enthusiasm and there was a clear threat that people might stay home (which helps Trump). If he was still in the race we would have witnessed a tepid DNC that offered no bounce in the polls, and the second debate with Trump would have been another disaster. Even if he didn't sound half dead due to a cold....has anyone noticed how he constantly has a cold or sore throat? His immune system must be fukked lol. Now imagine that plus him being unable to campaign consistently, no big rallies, and constant verbal mis-speaks that the press would obsess over.

Obama and Harris would be trying to carry him over the finish line right now, and I'm just not comfortable betting the future on that working. Also I find it very weird and Trump-esque that he's still lying about polls. Either his team was only showing him cherry picked info or he's just delusional.
Ok but right now other than the debate and convention she has been only +2 at best other than the morning consult popularity contest polls, which has a large sample size. There is nothing she is doing right now, that he could not have done if given time. But this conversation as I said is for after November 5.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
unsurprising take with your non voting ass
I'm voting for Kamala moron. Some of you are completely delusional wrt to the reality of certain states. You just need to accept that some states will not be in play for a long time. There's no infrastructure here to turn TN blue and there's no $ being spent to make sure it is