WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I posted an article with a ton of data so naturally it was overlooked but it was an article on the history of split-ticketing in North Carolina. I think Kamala has a real chance to get pulled over the line because of how awful Mark Robinson has been. I don't expect Kamala to get near Stein's numbers but most polling data has him up double figures. I don't see why Kamala cannot squeak by in NC. More recently, North Carolina voters have been aligning more along party lines.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The race is a virtual tie.

Bruh no way she wins GA or NC

How do you figure? Biden won Georgia in 2020 and Kamala is actively working to expand the electorate in the state. The race is extremely close here, she’s got as good a chance to win as Trump

Biden only lost to Trump by 75K votes in 2020 and Kamala has a chance to expand the electorate with disaffected GOPs, reenergized Dems and independents. Also depending on the poll she’s either leading or within the margin

I can’t see how you can say “no way” she wins GA or NC

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you figure? Biden won Georgia in 2020 and Kamala is actively working to expand the electorate in the state. The race is extremely close here, she’s got as good a chance to win as Trump

Biden only lost to Trump by 75K votes in 2020 and Kamala has a chance to expand the electorate with disaffected GOPs, reenergized Dems and independents. Also depending on the poll she’s either leading or within the margin

i don't see Kamala having GA locked at all. she loses TONS of republicans who either voted for biden, or left it blank for trump in 2020, but who will all now vote trump in 2024

Kemp comfortably beat Abrams, and that margin just has to vote exactly the same in the trump/harris race

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because NC hasn't been taken since obama 2008 and GA looks like a one off to me. I think the Trump voters come home this year.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You and Trump are fukking dumbasses. Home owners want their price to go up. There needs to be new cheap affordable housing though and that 25k and help.

There would be a bigger problem, I.E a recession if home prices went down.
tell that to people trying to buy homes ever since 2022 :yeshrug:

and this isn't even true at the rate that it's happened the last few years. what the fukk is the use of your home price shooting up? you sell it, and then do what? take the profits, and buy another massively inflated house to give them right back?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the Bouzy hate here. Sure he misses some, but he's pretty accurate.
I voiced my disdain for him earlier so I'll go a little deeper...

His predictions aren't grounded in data. AFAIK, he just throws maps out there and calls it a day. He's like that Republican kid that went viral for saying Cali was going to Trump.

Saying Democrats would win Florida today is a stretch (Kamala hasn't won a poll there AFAIK) but since April, when Dems were still running Biden(!?!?!) Bouzy had Dems picking up Florida and winning a blowout:
5H7mOMe.png

Source

Compare that with the polls who had Biden down between 8-15 points:
23v8VzT.png

Perhaps he was clairvoyant and anticipated that Kamala would change the momentum of the race? Let's see what history says about his thoughts on removing Biden:

This is why the dude is bush league. He is a glorified version of Mark Cuban and Robert De Niro... yes they're famous and Democrats, but their tweets on policy/politics are no different than a random person on the Coli.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
tell that to people trying to buy homes ever since 2022 :yeshrug:

and this isn't even true at the rate that it's happened the last few years. what the fukk is the use of your home price shooting up? you sell it, and then do what? take the profits, and buy another massively inflated house to give them right back?
Ask a home owner if they want their house to be worth 300k, 250k or 450k and you’ll get your answer.

Like I said the problem is access to new affordable housing and Kamala is the only one willing to address that issue

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask a home owner if they want their house to be worth 300k, 250k or 450k and you’ll get your answer.

Like I said the problem is access to new affordable housing and Kamala is the only one willing to address that issue
the only homeowners who want that, are the 80 year old ones who are about to die :mjlol:

nobody wants home prices shooting up the way they just did. not 30 year olds, 40 year olds, 60 year olds. the entire market shooting up rapidly doesn't help anyone. it just traps you in your house