• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wild prediction:

Trump is going to dump Vance and have RFK Jr. as his running mate sometime between now and the VP debate. The desperation from Trump last night is going to make him panic even more.

I wouldn’t put it past him, but I think JV selection came with a lot of bread attached form weirdos like Thiel.

My take is Trump silently quit this race when he got shot at. Mans ain’t been the same since.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
They're absolutely right.

RFK is an antivax conspiracy theorist who only entered the race in the first place to hurt Biden. He was never going to endorse a Democrat.
The whole RFK saga has me in tears with its absurdity and hilarious fukkery. Can't make this shyt up like it belongs in a mockumentary movie.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wouldn’t put it past him, but I think JV selection came with a lot of bread attached form weirdos like Thiel.

My take is Trump silently quit this race when he got shot at. Mans ain’t been the same since.

Last night Trump sounded paranoid and was spiraling after her speech. The only thing he cares about is himself and his survival because he knows if/when he loses in November, he's going to jail. He'll burn any bridge he can so he can survive.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last night Trump sounded paranoid and was spiraling after her speech. The only thing he cares about is himself and his survival because he knows if/when he loses in November, he's going to jail. He'll burn any bridge he can so he can survive.

As much as we'd all love it, he's not going to jail. He should but I just don't see anyone wanting to put a former POTUS in prison and deal with the fallout. The judge would probably have to go into protection. Most likely he just gets fines and maybe probation.

The best we can hope for is probably that he loses and becomes irrelevant.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as we'd all love it, he's not going to jail. He should but I just don't see anyone wanting to put a former POTUS in prison and deal with the fallout. The judge would probably have to go into protection. Most likely he just gets fines and maybe probation.

The best we can hope for is probably that he loses and becomes irrelevant.

House arrest

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is the rosy your article was referring to, her margin of victory will be similar to or slightly higher than Biden's in 2020.

I'm not entirely sure Kamala can win GA, that was a photo finish, and maybe she can win NC, but otherwise it should be pretty similar to the 2020 map.

People thinking Florida, Ohio, or Texas are in play are smoking crack. Those are red states.

Last edited: