WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not entirely sure Kamala can win GA, that was a photo finish, and maybe she can win NC, but otherwise it should be pretty similar to the 2020 map.

People thinking Florida, Ohio, or Texas are in play are smoking crack. Those are red states.

She will win Georgia even if it’s by a few thousand votes. Look at 2020 and 2022. We gone hold her down in Metro Atlanta.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm not entirely sure Kamala can win GA, that was a photo finish, and maybe she can win NC, but otherwise it should be pretty similar to the 2020 map.

People thinking Florida, Ohio, or Texas are in play are smoking crack. Those are red states.
I’m confident. We got four more years of people moving to Atlanta (and my old lady trying to drag us down there :camby:) I think GA can do it again

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
“Walz was an Assistant Coach, not a Coach”

I don’t even know if this is true but the fact Trump posted this is sad :russ: :dead:

He was defensive coordinator. Which fits his personality. I’m getting Jim Johnson vibes RIP

Where was Tim Walz a high school football coach?​

Walz first coached football and girls basketball at Alliance High School in Nebraska. He and his wife, Gwen, moved to Minnesota (her home state) in 1996 and Walz taught social studies and was the defensive coordinator for the football team at Mankato West High School.

What type of defense did Tim Walz teach at Mankato West High School?​

Walz taught a 4-4 defensive system and the team needed the change. It had lost 27 straight games before he arrived.

Walz wasn’t calling defensive plays in the red zone! :damn: - Felon 45

A 4-4 defense is wild tho :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
As much as we'd all love it, he's not going to jail. He should but I just don't see anyone wanting to put a former POTUS in prison and deal with the fallout. The judge would probably have to go into protection. Most likely he just gets fines and maybe probation.

The best we can hope for is probably that he loses and becomes irrelevant.

Don't think he's going to be so lucky with the DC trial and the Georgia trial.

IMO I think North Carolina is more attainable given how toxic the Republican for Governor is. Stein might carry her across the finish line