WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's better if Kamala just assumes she's down in the polls and runs the campaign accordingly.

Trump has outperformed polls the last two elections and we don't need another 2016. At this point I still consider Kamala the underdog.
She has said numerous times including in her speech last night she’s still the underdog and always has been. 2016 ain’t happening again.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has said numerous times including in her speech last night she’s still the underdog and always has been. 2016 ain’t happening again.

100 percent. Can’t let up at all 2016 showed us

I just don’t buy that she’s down and that someone who works for her said her internal polling is “grim” I think her polls probably show what we we where she’s up and definitely has the momentum but she’s by no means running away with it so she can’t let up

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

taker597

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

The most disingenuous line was about infrastructure and school... When Biden/Harris passed the largest infrastructure bill in history and Harris gots a fukking school teacher that's pro-Department of Education :mjlol:

Like just be honest...

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
The most disingenuous line was about infrastructure and school... When Biden/Harris passed the largest infrastructure bill in history and Harris gots a fukking school teacher that's pro-Department of Education :mjlol:

Like just be honest...
Yeah gonna have to stop you there. He acknowledged that Biden has been the most consequential president since Roosevelt when it comes to infrastructure and workers rights. He's just stating what he wants, which of course should not stop being pursued.:why: