WHO WINS?

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is why I don’t feel great about this election. Where is Kamala offsetting this? Old people and White people? I’m skeptical :francis:
Can't even front, that makes me queasy. I've long said democrats suck at messaging. Biden should have been, barring the debate, cruising to reelection but yet we are in a battle or votes with the worst candidate in history.

fukking shame

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is why I don’t feel great about this election. Where is Kamala offsetting this? Old people and White people? I’m skeptical :francis:
Can't even front, that makes me queasy. I've long said democrats suck at messaging. Biden should have been, barring the debate, cruising to reelection but yet we are in a battle of votes with the worst candidate in history.

fukking shame

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Can't even front, that makes me queasy. I've long said democrats suck at messaging. Biden should have been, barring the debate, cruising to reelection but yet we are in a battle of votes with the worst candidate in history.

fukking shame
Comes down to liberal groups generally being too ethical to create these insidious methods to create these faux grass roots programs.

Frankly, a lot of folks attracted to Trump messaging just buy into the notion that a tough guy can bully anything into existence because that's all they know.

The other side are intelligent enough to know the value of useful idiots.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Can't even front, that makes me queasy. I've long said democrats suck at messaging. Biden should have been, barring the debate, cruising to reelection but yet we are in a battle or votes with the worst candidate in history.

fukking shame
Even if true, Kamala will most likely offset that by gaining with college-educated White voters (especially in the suburbs). Also, by gaining among new voters (particularly young and female voters).

Further, polls are not infallible. They can obviously be wrong (or not as right as expected).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
republicans are gonna fail badly on trying to blame inadequate hurricane coverage on biden, but this fukking port strike better not have any tangible negative consequences :snoop: and who knows what else could happen internationally in the next month