WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yeah gonna have to stop you there. He acknowledged that Biden has been the most consequential president since Roosevelt when it comes to infrastructure and workers rights. He's just stating what he wants, which of course should not stop being pursued.:why:
When has a Democratic president not have an infrastructure bill? Jimmy Carter? Like c'mon... Plus, we still only 3 years removed from the INVEST act.

Disingenuous AF.

Daps

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

Not to discredit his viewpoints but Hasan got bumped from his spot @ the DNC bc it was so overcrowded and double booked, so I'd imagine that fuels his irritation. But its also Hasan, he panders to his viewing base consistently

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

I was waiting for Beyoncé to come but once Kamala came I was thinking is she about to step aside for Beyoncé and be her VP while who runs the world girls plays

Could you imagine Jay-Z as the First Jigga literally he said he made the yankee hat more famous than a yankee can so you can’t doubt him.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hillarious how right wing polling like Rasmussen and others can’t even pretend to be non bias

They got tweets like “wait till the next polls where Kamala is getting OWNED”

:mjlol: What legit pollsters sends sh1t out like that regardless of the candidate

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The best DNC in US history. :wow:

Democrats finally looking strong instead of a bunch of bumbling cowards.

This is most likely hyperbole but Kamala just might put up Reagan in '84 electoral numbers. If Conald doesn't have a massive heart attack he just might commit that live on Fox.
Reagan numbers are a bit much... She could possibly do Obama 2008 & 2012 numbers especially if Trump starts running away voters.

Daps
You don’t have an issue with an influential leftist saying blatantly false things for clicks?
In 2024 Hasan is closer to being an internet meme than someone who says public opinion. Theres a lot of hate for him, some unfounded and some well deserved. His core audience is young and he is hit or miss on being nuanced on shyt. Hes leftwing Ben Shapiro without the, limited, ability to debate