WHO WINS?

• Total voters

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala should announce a national ban on institutional investors buying SFH. It would lock up a victory for her. Housing is an underrated issue this election, she needs to double down on this issue if a conservative suburb in TX is even passing resolutions on it. :yeshrug:

I don't see this happening

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps

:mjlol: He’s such a performative ass. He hates what she said about Gaza so now he’s trying to paint her as Reagan politically

As I said alot of these online progressives have no idea how to win elections

They live in their own echo chamber so they think all those philosophies are what most people want and how you win over moderates

I think Kamala will have plenty of progressive plans because of Walz but some people will only be satisfied if everything she does is progressive

This idiot thinks if she had protesters burning
the American flag on stage and screaming free Palestine, said fukk the police, and said leave the borders completely open that she’d win over every moderate or swing voter

They don’t live in reality

can Kamala even win California without Hasan Piker's vote? :lupe:

:mjlol:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives give themselves bad names sometimes, melting down because a military superpower wants to continue remaining one? what
and they're the ones who don't give a fukk about the national debt, and want to keep printing even more money

well, what the fukk do they think is keeping that dollar worth anything?