WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I was operating under the incorrect assumption that room-temperature IQ idiots like you would be radicalized by Trump unmasking the norms of the American political system, breaking the political spell that white supremacy has you in where you think you need to beg for emancipation from a white savior instead of realizing the whole system is broken. Whereas Hillary Clinton was an enthusiastic adherent of the policy of American global imperialism that subjugates black people across the globe, Trump was a gamble campaigning on isolationism and a repatriation of imperial funds to be spent domestically, potentially creating new vectors and coalitions for spending on domestic issues and removing the boot from the neck of the global South. Whereas Hillary Clinton would have continued the Obama-era holding pattern of superficial support for the black community while disregard of domestic material concerns and continue the Obama-era trend of an increasing racial wealth gap, Trump's election could have broken the political stalemate and opened up new political possibilities.

My mistake was twofold: underestimating the degree to which Trump was committed to the status quo, and overestimated your intelligence and self-pride, because 8 years later you're back to prostrating yourself before white daddy Biden so he can give you crumbs from the table and still incapable of naming more than 4 countries on a map. You simply didn't have the cognitive horsepower to make the connection between Trump and the history of America's rot, so you just localized the cancer to Trump and blocked out any deeper analysis.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I take it you have accepted the ban bet?

samurai-champloo-jin.gif
I said a reasonable one not a dumbass one you anime loving euro :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, if i was here for all 4 days of this fukkin thing, i'd be bored to tears :dead:

you can only listen to so many politicians say the same exact thing