WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
What if she said something like from the river to sea, Palestine should be free, Israel is colonial, apartheid state and shouldn’t exist then walked off? How many Jews/Never Trumpers would that turn off?
All of them, she really just has to aknowledge the suffering on some both sides shyt and its already a more progressive stance than the current admin

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Maybe @No1 was right and we should have just kept the thread focused solely on the election :sadcam:
Lol. I’m not even mad when I say that stuff. I’m saying it with that Westbrook face he had when the reporter asked him a question.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@FAH1223 are we going to allow Europeans to use incorrect racially charged slurs towards black American members of this forum?
You can't quote a single post from the past 7 years but I agree. This is such a serious charge that it should be investigated. It calls for a ban bet. If I'm a non-black European, I am banned from the Coli forever. If I'm not, you are banned until the election.

Balls in your court, you dumb hick. Put up or shut up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You can't quote a single post from the past 7 years but I agree. This is such a serious charge that it should be investigated. It calls for a ban bet. If I'm a non-black European, I am banned from the Coli forever. If I'm not, you are banned until the election.

Balls in your court, you dumb hick.

If you’re a black European it’s even worse you thought a fat white racist was going to save you from the racism you see daily in Slovenia.

I shouldn’t be able to quote a post at all you dumbass :dead: especially not one so potently naive and stupid :dead:

King Kreole

Daps
If you’re a black European it’s even worse you thought a fat white racist was going to save you from the racism you see daily in Slovenia.
superman.jpg

You've been following me around begging for my attention for months. I don't want to hear any of this retarded jeulzing "w-w-well maybe y-y-you're a black European". You made the claim. Now put up or shut up, you dumb hick. Accept the ban bet. Now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
superman.jpg

You've been following me around begging for my attention for months. I don't want to hear any of this retarded jeulzing "w-w-well maybe y-y-you're a black European". You made the claim. Now put up or shut up, you dumb hick. Accept the ban bet. Now.
:mjlol: take your euro ass back to Reddit

I shouldn’t be able to find one post , especially one so naive and mind numbingly stupid, of you praying for Trump to come liberate black people world wide

You are a got damn embarrassment

Your dumb ass praying for Trump to win now trying to lecture anyone over 2 years old is comedy :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The only way we get a cease fire... Isn't going to be by pulling aid, US interference, or breaking up the alliance. It's going to be in a deal were Israel benefits from it. Which is gonna tough to stomach.

They can protest about cutting aid, but that's not how alliances work.

If you can't force a cease fire through traditional means through aid, sanctions, and etc... The only other way is to pay. When one country wants to annihilate another... What can you offer besides Nukes? More Aid? More weapons?

King Kreole

Daps
:mjlol: take your euro ass back to Reddit

I shouldn’t be able to find one post , especially one so naive and mind numbingly stupid, of you praying for Trump to come liberate black people world wide

You are a got damn embarrassment
well-so-im-done.gif

And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The same cowardice that led this dumb fukking hick to call Kamala Harris' campaign "betting the future on bullshyt". I flick the lights on and he scatters like a cockroach. Here, I'll even sweeten the pot for you. I'll take the permanent ban from the entire coli forever, and your ban would just be limited to HL until the election is over. You'll never find such asymmetrical terms in a ban bet. Why wouldn't you take it? You could be a real hero. Just pick up your sword and accept the bet. :sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
well-so-im-done.gif

And there it is, ladies and gentlemen. The same cowardice that led this dumb fukking hick to call Kamala Harris' campaign "betting the future on bullshyt". I flick the lights on and he scatters like a cockroach. Here, I'll even sweeten the pot for you. I'll take the permanent ban from the entire coli forever, and your ban would just be limited to HL until the election is over. You'll never find such asymmetrical terms in a ban bet. Why wouldn't you take it? You could be a real hero. Just pick up your sword and accept the bet. :sas2:
You drive a hard bargain my dear European, unable to participate in American elections, idiot

If you can give me a reasonable explanation for why you thought Donald John Trump was going to liberate black people domestically and internationally I’ll have no choice but to take you up on your bet.

So , king euro, why was Donald j Trump the best choice for black people? Or better yet as you so eloquently put it

I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Palestinian-American Democratic State Rep who was rejected from speaking was nowhere near the Killer Kamala protests! She has already endorsed Harris before the DNC!
This is the thing that’s crazy to me. The people inside the building aren’t going to do any of that. People in the convention are political nerds.

What it really comes down to is the Dems have no interest in changing the course and the people in this thread in support of that stance want to be ignorant of an American funded genocide.

King Kreole

Daps
You drive a hard bargain my dear European, unable to participate in American elections, idiot

If you can give me a reasonable explanation for why you thought Donald John Trump was going to liberate black people domestically and internationally I’ll have no choice but to take you up on your bet.

So , king euro, why was Donald j Trump the best choice for black people?
I was operating under the incorrect assumption that room-temperature IQ idiots like you would be radicalized by Trump unmasking the norms of the American political system, breaking the political spell that white supremacy has you in where you think you need to beg for emancipation from a white savior instead of realizing the whole system is broken. Whereas Hillary Clinton was an enthusiastic adherent of the policy of American global imperialism that subjugates black people across the globe, Trump was a gamble campaigning on isolationism and a repatriation of imperial funds to be spent domestically, potentially creating new vectors and coalitions for spending on domestic issues and removing the boot from the neck of the global South. Whereas Hillary Clinton would have continued the Obama-era holding pattern of superficial support for the black community while disregard of domestic material concerns and continue the Obama-era trend of an increasing racial wealth gap, Trump's election could have broken the political stalemate and opened up new political possibilities.

My mistake was twofold: underestimating the degree to which Trump was committed to the status quo, and overestimated your intelligence and self-pride, because 8 years later you're back to prostrating yourself before white daddy Biden so he can give you crumbs from the table and still incapable of naming more than 4 countries on a map. You simply didn't have the cognitive horsepower to make the connection between Trump and the history of America's rot, so you just localized the cancer to Trump and blocked out any deeper analysis.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I take it you have accepted the ban bet?

samurai-champloo-jin.gif