WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You're not getting a f*cking speech while you stand around with Genocide Joe and Killer Kamala signs. Put your emotions in your pockets for a minute and embrace the reality of the situation.

The DNCs purpose and priority is to put a pair of Democrats in the Oval Office and a majority in both chambers of congress. The Harris/Walz campaign's objective is to sell themselves as that pair. You all don't want to hear this and you demonize anyone who points it out to you but, the vast majority of the country does not share your urgency on Gaza or on the Palestinian people. Because of this, the Democrats will not suddenly fast track the issue to be of utmost importance. Not now nor after the elections.

A shift in US foreign policy is not going to get you a ceasefire, how many times does Netanyahu has to demonstrate to you that money and weapons from the US will not deter him from saving himself at all costs while being able to kill an ethnic group of people he hates and knows others who will aid him also hate?

Israel NEEDs a regime change. The State Department is not going to actively assist in a regime change in an ally country.

The bolded is 100% accurate. Also to add, even if Harris/Biden did everything in the world to appease the protestors, what good will that do when it's known now that Trump is working behind the scenes to keep this going in the hopes when he gets elected Bibi stops.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The bolded is 100% accurate. Also to add, even if Harris/Biden did everything in the world to appease the protestors, what good will that do when it's known now that Trump is working behind the scenes to keep this going in the hopes when he gets elected Bibi stops.
Wait a second. So if I stand outside your crib with a loud speaker calling you a bytch ass nikka you are going to be less likely to invite me in after and break bread?? :scust:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You see what you just did? Now, you're playing "this source is better than your source" for no reason other than it upholds the narrative that you are already painting in here.
I'm not playing source-vs-source games, I'm stipulating that your source is correct and saying it still doesn't matter because the very premise of your argument is faulty. Trump's shyttyness on this issue has nothing to do with a Palestinian-American calling for people to vote for Harris being barred from speaking at the DNC. I know "...but Trump!" has been the default response whenever Biden or Harris fukks up, but it's irrelevant this time (and most other times) because no one is advocating for Trump over Kamala.

I don't think anyone can look at the proposed speech and say "yeah, this isn't going to work." The content of the speech is fine but there's two things you are being very disingenuous about.

The first is that after what we've seen from these protests with all of the "Killer Kamala" stuff it absolutely plays a factor when deciding if the presenter will stay on script. For you to say "it shouldn't play a factor" is very disingenuous.
The Palestinian-American Democratic State Rep who was rejected from speaking was nowhere near the Killer Kamala protests! She has already endorsed Harris before the DNC! And the Harris campaign was given the choice to select literally any other Palestinian-American in existence to speak if they had a problem with her, and they still rejected the offer.

The second is that the election is 2 months away and it's a razor thin margin. The party has had to play everything PERFECT to even get to this point that they are at where they could possibly win it and taking a risk that damages the convention is quite the gamble at this stage. The media is looking for ANYTHING they can to put on Kamala and Walz.... they are desperately trying to get Trump back in office and we know this because there's pages and pages of evidence throughout this thread.
Right, all the more reason they should have nipped this burgeoning issue in the bud. If they just let Ruwa Romman give that speech on Day 2, this whole thing would have been zapped of energy. But they insanely chose to spit in the face of people who support Palestinian rights, the biggest protest movement the Dems are facing right now. And now it's a story catching fire. Choosing to reactivate the issue that hounded Biden at every campaign stop when you were given a mulligan by running a new candidate is complete political malpractice. But again, the very framing of your post belies your unsubstantiated belief that the spectre of upset Zionists is a far greater threat that the materialized demands of 700,000 disproportionately swing-state voters.

For you to sit here and say "what's the big deal?" when it absolutely is a risk is very disingenuous. Why does the speech have to be given publicly, Kamala and her team has been meeting with Palestinians in Chicago behind closed doors, I'm wondering why that does not suffice.
Would you ask such an indignant question of any other group? Is any other interest group expected to accept such meager scraps? Promises made when no one is around. Treated like a side piece on an issue as dire and direct as this. A disgrace.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
actually, it isn't. maybe you'd realize that if you were registered to vote in america, not trolling american forums from some shytty call center in moscow, with the rest of Putin's disinformation squad
Harris/Walz campaign's stance towards the Israeli-Palestinian crisis that is drawing protests at the DNC and her campaign stops: Not relevant to the election :smh:

Fake Tim_Balz tweet clapping back at a twitter egg with 5 followers: Great stuff, keep it coming :thumbsup:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is about the election you dumb fukking hick.
@FAH1223 are we going to allow Europeans to use incorrect racially charged slurs towards black American members of this forum?

Also in case anyone forgot

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris/Walz campaign's stance towards the Israeli-Palestinian crisis that is drawing protests at the DNC and her campaign stops: Not relevant to the election :smh:
nope. no one cares. if you were a registered american voter, you'd realize that people always protest the DNC, and it won't ultimately affect kamala's chances

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The genocide in Gaza is terrible but don't use ADOS history to make your point.

israel hasbera has tried very hard to say there oppression of palestinians isn't like manifest destiny, south africa apartheid or the civil rights struggle.

"It’s Uncomplicated" Ta-Nehisi Coates Explains Israel’s Segregationist Apartheid Regime