WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
imagine not having enough shills and dikkriders in the thread, that you can't bear to see a few realistic takes :mjlol:
The idea that Republicans aren't going to confirm a dem cabinet if Trump loses again is fantasy.

At best it's an extension of the Scotus battle with garland that folks want to have an academic discussion on the nuance of our laws and senate rules.

At worst it's wish casting another potential republican failure on dems instead of calling it what it is.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The ridiculous Wisconsin demos just prove what I've been saying all year. The polls are bad, the methodology is bad, and nothing is really being done to fix it because no one wants to admit the real issue: landline based samples reach a lot of weird people who are removed from the average person (who doesn't own a landline). And when they target cell phone users guess what happens: most young people don't answer the calls. So you get weird responses that result in wild, illogical samples like majority young voters supporting Trump or majority elderly voters supporting Kamala.

It's statistically impossible for there to be a 40 point shift over the course of 1-2 months without some drastic historical event (911, Pearl Harbor, etc). Yet the pollsters had no issue publishing that shyt lol.

Daps
The idea that Republicans aren't going to confirm a dem cabinet if Trump loses again is fantasy.

At best it's an extension of the Scotus battle with garland that folks want to have an academic discussion on the nuance of our laws and senate rules.

At worst it's wish casting another potential republican failure on dems instead of calling it what it is.
I'd normally agree that its just fear-mongering media but I think its worth considering how far Trump will go depending how close his loss is. The collective lack of spine amongst the GOP in the Trump years makes me feel like we haven't come close to how low they'll stoop. It logically doesn't seem possible that they just don't confirm her appointees but Republicans have such a blatant disdain for the flow of government its worth considering the ways they'll break shyt so you can work them into a shoot. Its definitely not a thought provoking piece but given we are still in the Trump era I don't think its in the realm of political fiction

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like that @FAH1223 post all of the polls here but the post above mine is just misinformed per usual. I've never personally said anything negative about FAH but the people who do have suggested that he posts all of the polls that are showing toss up or +R right away and that other posters end up having to post the polls that show +D results...

Whether that's accurate or not, I haven't paid enough attention to if FAH is deliberately leaving out +D results. I don't think he's deliberately leaving out +D results.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I like that @FAH1223 post all of the polls here but the post above mine is just misinformed per usual. I've never personally said anything negative about FAH but the people who do have suggested that he posts all of the polls that are showing toss up or +R right away and that other posters end up having to post the polls that show +D results...

Whether that's accurate or not, I haven't paid enough attention to if FAH is deliberately leaving out +D results. I don't think he's deliberately leaving out +D results.
I post most of the polls

I was flashing the alarm when Biden was polling badly. I posted everything. People in this thread think I was wanting Trump to win. Until they saw the debate.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'd normally agree that its just fear-mongering media but I think its worth considering how far Trump will go depending how close his loss is. The collective lack of spine amongst the GOP in the Trump years makes me feel like we haven't come close to how low they'll stoop. It logically doesn't seem possible that they just don't confirm her appointees but Republicans have such a blatant disdain for the flow of government its worth considering the ways they'll break shyt so you can work them into a shoot. Its definitely not a thought provoking piece but given we are still in the Trump era I don't think its in the realm of political fiction
I hear you, but Biden is currently the president with unlimited powers. :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Add it to the the list of things he's said where he should be punched in the mouth by someone
slapped-abused.gif