WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Of course he'll make money. I was saying he's not an opportunist in a quid pro quo political way.

And also, as much as I want MAGA just to disappear after Trump loses, they will stick around like cockroaches in some form for a while. This idea that Trump will lose and all the sudden Kizinger will cash in all this political cache is laughable

Has it occurred to anybody that maybe Kizinger just wants to do his part in defeating Trump?
Your first mistake was assuming smooth mind should be taken seriously. Everything is nefarious when you are 100 feet deep in the rabbit hole of stupidity.

At his current depth in the rabbit hole, in a race that he and his ilk have admitted will be close, he is advocating for us to willingly reject lifelong republicans who are publicly advocating for our candidate.

He’s the ultimate example of a smart dumb nikka, except you have to take out the smart part.

You still votin for "brother" Cornel?
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
White boy, you aren’t fully aware of what’s happening right now let alone fully understanding history. :camby:

Grasping for straws aside, you don't understand a fukking thing about what's needed to win this election, you've already proven that and now you're making yourself look foolish because you don't even understand the basics of these Middle Eastern conflicts :mjlol:

No wonder you're mocked in here daily...

How's Cornel doing by the way?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:dead: im pretty sure lincoln project is over, once trump is. and that's fine, trump is/was the unique threat. but they arent liberals who are permanently dedicated to electing democrats

i guess they can hang around sniping at people like MTG, but they probably just disband

Trump will be gone, but the base of that party is a cult and it's only going to leech onto the next Trumpiest person. MAGA/Trumpism will live on.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Grasping for straws aside, you don't understand a fukking thing about what's needed to win this election, you've already proven that and now you're making yourself look foolish because you don't even understand the basics of these Middle Eastern conflicts :mjlol:

No wonder you're mocked in here daily...

How's Cornel doing by the way?
White boy, you don't care about humanity and also don't understand anything except being a fool on these forums. :camby:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? You have republican operatives and politicos as guests or hosting shows on MSNBC and CNN right now. :dead:
Breh Kizinger is already a CNN analyst & does the talk show circuit prior to the speaking at the DNC

What do you want him to do? Sit and stare at a wall all day?

The point is, there are selfish reasons to speak at the DNC, and there are selfless ones. What does he have to gain from speaking at the DNC that he wouldnt already have access to?

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
but these people who stepped out on trump went through years of death threats.
Yeah, nah. The republican cesspool is what gave birth to trump. They can't engage in racism and grievance fearmongering for years and then when someone more craven than any of them were takes it to the next level throw their hands up like they had nothing to do with it.
Hamas isn't the only war (or potential war) Israel is fighting. The U.S. would never leave Israel out to dry in the Middle East, would not happen, it doesn't matter who is President or what the make up of Congress is...
Because that's the case they should be leveraging that to get a ceasefire deal done.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of our friends don't understand that in several of these key battleground states, Kamala is going to need every independent/moderate they can dig up... she needs to close the margins in the rural areas and run up the score in the cities/suburban areas.... if you can trim margins where Trump would have won in a rural area by 80% but now he's winning by 73% or you were ahead in a suburban area by 5 points but now you're ahead in that same area by 9 points...

That's how she's going to pull it out. I don't think for one second it's going to be a blowout. Some of the internal numbers on the GOP side are concerning for them but it's still "only" August and some voters will want to "come back home" to their party come November. Cold feet.

This is why I don't have an issue with trotting a couple Republicans out there to speak on how horrific Trump is. If they can change a few minds or light a fire under a few people to go vote Kamala, great.

Nobody says you have to kiss their ass later on. Everyone realizes that if/when Trump is out of the way, they will go right back to attacking Dems

Yup and in this age of polarization I don’t think we’re gonna see anymore blowouts anymore

Taking my bias aside I think it will be a very close race but I still think she’s gonna win at the end of the day because I don’t see how Trump gains back momentum and I think they’re are enough people in the middle who are tired of the Trump circus and want him gone

I get the sense you think similliar of how it’s gonna play out. Close race but she pulls it out

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s a race where you trying to get any advantage on the margins you can so that’s why you see republicans and people from all different parts of the aisle at the DNC
If Trump is defeated in 2024 and the Republican Party responds by turning even further into far-right fascism and nominates some big time freak like Blake Masters or Tom Cotton who causes an intra-MAGA split, would you be comfortable with Kamala inviting Mike Pence and Nikki Haley to speak at the 2028 DNC?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're such an uneducated cornball :dead: :mjlol: Go post in TLR....
This white boy saying this. Man out here faking being black on a hip hop forum, barely understands whats going in the world past whats on MSNBC, hasn't read a single book on anything and is calling someone uneducated. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because that's the case they should be leveraging that to get a ceasefire deal done.

They aren't going to play around with the well being of an ally over this war. It would never happen. They are trying to get the ceasefire done and beyond that and sending humanitarian aid, that's all we're going to see.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:dead: im pretty sure lincoln project is over, once trump is. and that's fine, trump is/was the unique threat. but they arent liberals who are permanently dedicated to electing democrats

i guess they can hang around sniping at people like MTG, but they probably just disband
They’ll disband once MAGA acolytes are no longer in control of the Republican Party and that won’t happen for the foreseeable future. Your man crush DeSantis is part of MAGA. Any Republican unwilling to repudiated Trump is part of MAGA

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This white boy saying this. Man out here faking being black on a hip hop forum, barely understands whats going in the world past whats on MSNBC, hasn't read a single book on anything and is calling someone uneducated. :russ:

You lose an argument and resort to calling everyone cacs... you do it in the sports forum and now you're doing it here. You don't know shyt :mjlol:

You are MOCKED in here daily... you are a clown.... Smarten up

How's Cornel doing?