WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ll disband once MAGA acolytes are no longer in control of the Republican Party and that won’t happen for the foreseeable future. Your man crush DeSantis is part of MAGA. Any Republican unwilling to repudiated Trump is part of MAGA
nah, i watched some of the lincoln project documentary once, when there was nothing on

those motherfukkers are DONE with each other once trump is over :mjlol: plus isnt there some scandal that one of the founders is :sitdown:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They aren't going to play around with the well being of an ally over this war. It would never happen. They are trying to get the ceasefire done and beyond that and sending humanitarian aid, that's all we're going to see.
if you knew history, you would know we've done that before to Israel. Smarten up, white boy. :russ:

Daps
Disgusting. If Kamala wins look forward to all these roaches crawling out of the woodwork claiming that they she/the party owes them and try to move it right. Makes me sick.

I mean, seriously. Just another reason why having Kinzinger speak at the DNC is so absurd. Abortion rights being the primary issue in contrast to the opposing party in this election....but allow an anti-choice Republican to speak who thinks abortion should only be tolerable in extreme cases, because he hates Trump.

If the bar is that fukking low you might as well invite D*ck and Liz Cheney to speak too.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Trump is defeated in 2024 and the Republican Party responds by turning even further into far-right fascism and nominates some big time freak like Blake Masters or Tom Cotton who causes an intra-MAGA split, would you be comfortable with Kamala inviting Mike Pence and Nikki Haley to speak at the 2028 DNC?

I’m not personally a fan of this sh1t I’m just saying how campaigns are run and how you sometimes have to play ball with people you don’t want to

It is what it is. If people are looking for purity or ethics politics is the wrong place to look for that. It’s a dirty game

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup and in this age of polarization I don’t think we’re gonna see anymore blowouts anymore

Taking my bias aside I think it will be a very close race but I still think she’s gonna win at the end of the day because I don’t see how Trump gains back momentum and I think they’re are enough people in the middle who are tired of the Trump circus and want him gone

I get the sense you think similliar of how it’s gonna play out. Close race but she pulls it out

The popular vote won't be close. She'll win that going away but where it matters.... yes. She needs to win 3-4 of those battleground states and they are all going to end up falling within the margin of error most likely. If she was going to win one of these states going away I'd say Michigan but the rest like Wisconsin and PA will still be close and then she should be able to grab either Nevada or Arizona or both.

Point is from my previous post, it's about turnout and trimming some of those margins down. I have no issue trying to get some of those hardline Never Trumpers to come over.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
nah, i watched some of the lincoln project documentary once, when there was nothing on

those motherfukkers are DONE with each other once trump is over :mjlol: plus isnt there some scandal that one of the founders is :sitdown:
Nah they gonna be on your mans DeSantis neck breh and your next republican man crush too

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They aren't going to play around with the well being of an ally over this war. It would never happen. They are trying to get the ceasefire done and beyond that and sending humanitarian aid, that's all we're going to see.
Right, they're not willing to employ the leverage they have, so they're reduced to talking about how strongly they want a ceasefire while simultaneously selling Israel billions in arms.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I mean, seriously. Just another reason why having Kinzinger speak at the DNC is so absurd. Abortion rights being the primary issue in contrast to the opposing party in this election....but allow an anti-choice Republican to speak who thinks abortion should only be tolerable in extreme cases, because he hates Trump.

If the bar is that fukking low you might as well invite D*ck and Liz Cheney to speak too.
Right? Should get Pence up there too because he’s received death threats and certified the election results at great personal cost.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
The DNC really put out an A-List roster of speakers and its just day 1. This reminds of when WCW Nitro would have free PPV level fights on a random Monday. You would have Rey Mysterio opening up the show, then Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho, along with a main event of Goldberg vs. Hogan. Can the DNC put on PPV cards on all 4 nights?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The DNC really put out an A-List roster of speakers and its just day 1. This reminds of when WCW Nitro would have free PPV level fights on a random Monday. You would have Rey Mysterio opening up the show, then Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho, along with a main event of Goldberg vs. Hogan. Can the DNC put on PPV cards on all 4 nights?
We got Michelle and Obama tonight. Stack card

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm retiring the Israel/Gaza discussion to the actual thread. These posters don't care about your family or people's medical costs or how people can't afford their rent these days or reproductive rights or how people can't put food on the table....etc... They only want to talk about Gaza.

Not doing it.