WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It’s a race where you trying to get any advantage on the margins you can so that’s why you see republicans and people from all different parts of the aisle at the DNC

You pander to as many groups as possible to try to win it’s not hard to figure out.

It’s not about wheter or not you like someone or think they are 100 percent on the up and up it’s about using them for votes

You can’t just preach to the choir to get elected
This doesn’t make sense. Why in a race that will be decided by margins would you take life long republicans who publicly denounce Trump, say they are voting for harris and give others like them the courage to do the same?

Also

Why in a race that will be decided by margins would you refuse to listen to protestors?

-HL Allstars, circa last several weeks

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Disgusting. If Kamala wins look forward to all these roaches crawling out of the woodwork claiming that they she/the party owes them and try to move it right. Makes me sick.
No, I don't think so.

For example, John Kasich spoke at the 2020 DNC to endorse Biden, and Kasich hasn't demanded anything from Biden since.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’s a race where you trying to get any advantage on the margins you can so that’s why you see republicans and people from all different parts of the aisle at the DNC

You pander to as many groups as possible to try to win it’s not hard to figure out.

It’s not about wheter or not you like someone or think they are 100 percent on the up and up it’s about using them for votes

You can’t just preach to the choir to get elected

Some of our friends don't understand that in several of these key battleground states, Kamala is going to need every independent/moderate they can dig up... she needs to close the margins in the rural areas and run up the score in the cities/suburban areas.... if you can trim margins where Trump would have won in a rural area by 80% but now he's winning by 73% or you were ahead in a suburban area by 5 points but now you're ahead in that same area by 9 points...

That's how she's going to pull it out. I don't think for one second it's going to be a blowout. Some of the internal numbers on the GOP side are concerning for them but it's still "only" August and some voters will want to "come back home" to their party come November. Cold feet.

This is why I don't have an issue with trotting a couple Republicans out there to speak on how horrific Trump is. If they can change a few minds or light a fire under a few people to go vote Kamala, great.

Nobody says you have to kiss their ass later on. Everyone realizes that if/when Trump is out of the way, they will go right back to attacking Dems

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Medias touch is liberal, I think Lincoln project will remain the moderate attack dog of the Democratic Party. Democrats since LBJ have been a big tent party with various coalitions. Never Trump Republicans can have a place in the Democrat Party because they generally are socially liberal but have conservative economic leanings.

Having wings in the party that disagree economically but fundamentally agree on social issues is a strong base for a party because neither wing is 100% right and moderation or meeting in the middle is more than likely the best answer.

To circle back around the Lincoln project attacked DeSantis and DeSantis types will be the future of the republican (faux trumps) so the never Trumpers probably won’t break from the dems.
I looped Meidas in with LP because I recall their founder or some of their main players being Republican previously.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think Lincoln project will remain the moderate attack dog of the Democratic Party.
:dead: im pretty sure lincoln project is over, once trump is. and that's fine, trump is/was the unique threat. but they arent liberals who are permanently dedicated to electing democrats

i guess they can hang around sniping at people like MTG, but they probably just disband

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I really don't get opportunist vibes from Kizinger. dude literally ended his political career putting his foot on trump's neck and when a reporter asked him why he teared up and said because he wanted his kids to know their last name was honorable

Chris Christie for example, different story, but he's washed

Really what I think happens if Kamala wins is the Nikki Haleys of the world go back and try to highlight all the times they tried breaking from Trump, and how they got it right (even when she just waffles alot)
Is this a serious post? He is going to make more money and have more clout being a “normie” conservative than he would have in Congress.

A lot of you doofuses think Joe “why is there a dead woman in my congressional office” Scarborough is a liberal because he doesn’t always agree with the GOP.

There is no political education in this country. Just vibes.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a serious post? He is going to make more money and have more clout being a “normie” conservative than he would have in Congress.

A lot of you doofuses think Joe “why is there a dead woman in my congressional office” Scarborough is a liberal because he doesn’t always agree with the GOP.

That's why we stay getting scammed. We never look at anyone's actions.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course he'll make money. I was saying he's not an opportunist in a quid pro quo political way.

And also, as much as I want MAGA just to disappear after Trump loses, they will stick around like cockroaches in some form for a while. This idea that Trump will lose and all the sudden Kizinger will cash in all this political cache is laughable

Has it occurred to anybody that maybe Kizinger just wants to do his part in defeating Trump?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doing what? :dead: no one gives a fukk about adam kinzinger after kamala wins the election

frankly, if kamala wants to throw him a job, i think he deserves it. he not only gave up his career to put country over party, but these people who stepped out on trump went through years of death threats. i'm sure there's something a veteran can do in DC if he wants it